MoFo Memories

Tools    

MoFo Memories

What are some good (and bad, I guess) memories you have of Movie Forums?

For me:

- Survivor games. Winning Survivor 9. Winning Survivor +1/-1.
- @TONGO and his craziness.
- @TheUsualSuspect and his alt accounts, but especially his fierce skills as a Survivor player. Not to mention his voluptuous ass in a thong.
- Song Tournaments. HUNDREDS of Song Tournaments...... winning the first Song Tournament. Winning multiple other Song Tournaments. Listening to music I was hearing for the first time with new people.
- The movie commentaries, especially the ones with @Miss Vicky and @honeykid. The Sex and the City commentaries with @honeykid.
- @Swan and his stories.
- @LordSlaytan and his unbelieveable stories.
- @Holden Pike and @mark f with their insatiable lust for cinema.
- @Mr Minio and his kinkiness.
- @Captain Spaulding and his even darker kinkiness.
- @Caitlyn, the moderator, who disappeared on us.
- @planet news and the arguments we had where I couldn't understand him.
- The '90s Countdown. @Harry Lime.
- @Deadite
- The Top MoFos Countdowns, especially the first two.
- @Nostromo87 and his crazy posts.
- That weird guy, @jrs.
- Going way back, @Django.
- Talks with @Yoda.
- PMs with @cat_sidhe and @SilentVamp and @JayDee and many others.
- Being labeled Most Controversial MoFo.
- @John McClane and his sex change.

What else can you think of?

@The Rodent and all of his avatars and profile banners.

Young Guns.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Being interviewed on the @cat_sidhe litterbox podcast
(Anyone have any memories of me?)

That Medusa dude who was obsessed with the Freddie Mercury movie way back in like, 2013, and would get trolled to the point he'd go completely mad and got himself banned.

Sexy Celebrity when he tracked me down on Facebook and sent me a PM causing me to freak out and make my profile super duper private

- Posting on the night that Donald Trump was elected President of the United States.

- That schizophrenic poster who saw signs of Hell in movies.

- Playing in the 2003 Survivor game. The people from 2002-2004 on MoFo.

I remember getting drunk and posting what I thought was a funny thread aimed at everyone on MoFo who uses Invisible Mode, and because I was drunk I worded it all stupidly, and it came across as nasty and @Yoda gave me a warning for trolling

Honestly, some of my best memories are when some really silly people started some really silly threads and we all just went nuts finding ways to make it funny.

Way up there, though, is every time two MoFos get together IRL and hang out and get pictures. It's so cool to think about the connections people have made through this place.

I remember getting drunk and posting what I thought was a funny thread aimed at everyone on MoFo who uses Invisible Mode, and because I was drunk I worded it all stupidly, and it came across as nasty and @Yoda gave me a warning for trolling
I honestly have no memory of this.

I honestly have no memory of this.

I think I called everyone douchebags or something and the whole thing just came across as me being a total ass.

- Getting drunk on tequila, taking a shot every time someone posted.

- Writing all of my movie reviews.

- Writing those Survivor stories.

- MoFo Beach

- @Powderfinger

I think I called everyone douchebags or something and the whole thing just came across as me being a total ass.
When people mention stuff like this that sounds like a big deal and I don't even remember it, that's when the site's age and history really hits me.

A system of cells interlinked
Good call on @Caitlyn. She was awesome.

Commentaries of The Slumber Party Massacre (1982), The Slumber Party Massacre II (1987), & The Slumber Party Massacre III (1990) with @honeykid @Jase and @Swan

Commentaries of The Slumber Party Massacre (1982), The Slumber Party Massacre II (1987), & The Slumber Party Massacre III (1990) with @honeykid @Jase and @Swan

This has reminded me of the MoFo Movie Weekends.

The first one, Star Wars, back in November 2015 was amazeballs.

My alter-egos: Psychic Isaac, Dorothy Michaels, Sexy Mommy, Michael Jackson and various other ones I’m probably forgetting. Database Errol.