Searching for Old Space Movie

Tools    

I'm searching for an old space movie. I'm guessing it was made in the 50's, or at the very latest, before 1965. Problem is, my childhood memory of it is so sketchy as to offer few helpful clues.

I have a memory of only one scene, and it is of an alien (a female, I think) sitting in a space vehicle of some kind, and she is dying because the earth is too hot for her. There was a sadness to the scene that called to me as a child of 10 or 12 or so. I saw it one other time as a late teen. I think the movie was b/w but I'm not sure of this either.

If no one has any idea what I'm talking about, I understand completely--because I sure don't! For some reason, I'm wanting to find this movie so I can watch it again. I've been searching on Amazon Prime, which is a totally frustrating and disappointing search experience.

I've been searching on Amazon Prime, which is a totally frustrating and disappointing search experience.
I don't have time right now to deep dive on your search, but you might try using the IMDb's advanced search page. It allows you to set a range of dates (so maybe you want from 1950-1965), genre, etc.

Be careful, because sometimes movies are not fully "coded" in the database, which is to say that if you limit the language to English, some english-language movies won't make the cut.

I'd start by setting your genre to "Sci-Fi" and setting a date range. In the plot description box, just put the word "alien". Then skim the titles that result.

https://www.imdb.com/search/title/

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

Invasion from 1965 has a female alien taken to a hospital. It kind of fits.
Thank you, I appreciate your help.
Does mine fit at all? If not, how is it wrong?

If you are excited and want to get yourself associated as a top international hooker with Hidden-Life, then we are happy to accept your applications. The process is simple and easy. All you have to do is provide your detailed information to us through your resume and some erotic pictures.

Only thing I don't quite understand is why you need "erotic pictures" to get an international reputation as a rugby player though

Oh well, guess I'll just take some anyway and see what happens

Does mine fit at all? If not, how is it wrong?
Thanks for the reply. I can't find Invasion 1965 to watch on Imdb, prime, or youtube. So I cannot tell. The trailer I've seen does not hold promise, though. My memory is of a woman (from another planet) in a space ship where the temperature is very high. She is on the verge of death, I think. anyway, thanks for the attempt.

Sorry that I'll be of less than no use on this one - as soon as I read of a woman sitting in a space vehicle and that it is too hot for her my mind immediately wanders to the opening credits of Barbarella and it just gets stuck there. Every. Damn. time. Can't think why