Bad Boys For Life

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Well the movie has been out for a while...
You say that like it matters. Tag your spoilers.

Personal opinion it was OK. If your a fan of the first two films it is worth a watch. If not then go ahead and pass. It was a little slow to start but got into it about halfway.

Check out my YouTube channel RSP58

"You're dyeing your goatee Mike."

Just watched it. Story, action and comedy wise much better than expected.
Very enjoyable, better than part II like Iroquois said.

Read it again, I said it was second-best after II so the order would go 2-3-1 from best to worst.
The first one was amazing, the icing on the cake is the wonderful atmospheric intro....

Welcome to the human race...
The first one is a real slog due to the whole bedroom-farce plot where Lawrence has to pretend to be Smith and vice versa for the whole second act of the movie that never really pays off, which is enough to make me rank it the lowest.

to be honest surprised they made another one after bad boys 2 which I can't remember a thing about except from it wasn't very good... at all
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I never liked the first two Bad Boys, and thought they suffer from bad dialogue and humor. I like Martin Lawrence in Blue Streak and Nothing to Lose, but in the Bad Boys movies, I find his character to be extremely whiny and annoying all the time.

However, my friends say the third one is a lot better than the first two surprisingly, so maybe I will check it out.