MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

W/QS has the complication that in lots of games a pitcher would get both.
True. But it would also open up a lot of opportunities for long relievers that for the most part are just used to smooth out ratios. I'm not sure if I like the idea yet but it might get some legs.

I can see it being a thing if the trend towards "openers" and stuff gets really really pronounced, to the point where the modern idea of the rotation is mostly defunct. Which could totally happen.

A system of cells interlinked
I hate baseball

The trick is not minding
Dan, former softball teammate of mine.

Oh I dunno if Yahoo'll let you use our league site without being a member, but in case it does: https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.../33874/players
Nice. I can see your scores after day one. I saw the Nats-Mets series is off

Rest of the lineup did great, though. On net I'll take it.

The Donaldson thing was pretty funny, though, yeah. I was watching as it happened. Hopefully the update today'll provide some good news.

Yes! I took a chance on Means after all and it paid off nicely, sweet. Got my first QS too. Just looking at his stats he must have pitched a gem.

How yall like this new Add/Drop suggestion feature on top of the Waivers page? Always good to have something new to laugh at. They want me to drop Trey Mancini for Nate Lowe, oh yeah ill be sure to do that.

I think it's kinda silly. I guess it may occasionally make me think of someone I wouldn't have, but I'm generally not a fan of anything which does that kind of work for people. I like my fantasy sites to make it easy to find things and easy to make changes, but I'd rather they leave the decision-making itself to the owners, since that's the whole game.

Man, what a duel we've got going in Milkwaukee. I've got Berrios in this league, and Burnes in another, and they're starting again each other...and they're both perfect through three. Each batter for both teams has come up and made an out, all in a row. The two pitchers combined for 10 consecutive strikeouts after the first handful of batters.

Wow! 5.5 innings, both pitchers still have no-hitters going. They've both got one HBP, but nothing other than that. Burnes has 11Ks through six and Berrios has 10 through five.

They both did, yeah.

Buxton homered to break things up for Burnes, and he came out right after, fair enough. But Berrios got pulled after six no-hit innings, and he was only at 84 pitches, too.

The trick is not minding
They both did, yeah.

Buxton homered to break things up for Burnes, and he came out right after, fair enough. But Berrios got pulled after six no-hit innings, and he was only at 84 pitches, too.
Pulled a little too early there.

The trick is not minding
So, I’m not familiar with scoring on fantasy baseball, but I noticed a few times there were heavy penalties. Freedonia earlier with something like -21 points (he recovered) and Roid or Roid not hit with -21.5.
What causes the heavy penalties?