The Top MoFos Countdown Part 3

Tools    

I offer to mitigate between Miss Vicky and Sexy Celebrity.

How about this: SC's other accounts get a Honorary Achievement Award before/during or after the Countdown....but they are not on the actual countdown itself.

This way SC gets the limelight that he craves, while not having his other accounts clog up the actual countdown.

I offer to mitigate between Miss Vicky and Sexy Celebrity.

How about this: SC's other accounts get a Honorary Achievement Award before/during or after the Countdown....but they are not on the actual countdown itself.

This way SC gets the limelight that he craves, while not having his other accounts clog up the actual countdown.
Yeah, like a Best Alt MoFo Honorary Award. Good idea Citizen!

I just think that if this was originally her Countdown or whatever, and I took over, and I changed a rule that I didn't like, she'd probably say something about it, too, if it bothered her. But I don't know if I'd go and cancel the whole thing over it. I'd like to think that I'd respect her feelings because it was originally her project and I was trying to change something. It's not like it's over a MASSIVE change or anything. There's probably LOTS of changes she could do to this thing and I encouraged her before I made this thread that she could try new stuff. I worried about even making this thread because of that. BUT I do disagree with officially keeping off all alternate accounts. I'm sick of the anti-alternate accounts feelings around here. It offends my TransMoFoism.

I'm not going to put in the work (and it is a lot of work) just to have you meddling with it. This isn't about what rules get included or not. It's about you not being able to let go of control.

I just think that if this was originally her Countdown or whatever, and I took over, and I changed a rule that I didn't like, she'd probably say something about it, too, if it bothered her. But I don't know if I'd go and cancel the whole thing over it. I'd like to think that I'd respect her feelings because it was originally her project and I was trying to change something. It's not like it's over a MASSIVE change or anything. There's probably LOTS of changes she could do to this thing and I encouraged her before I made this thread that she could try new stuff. I worried about even making this thread because of that. BUT I do disagree with officially keeping off all alternate accounts. I'm sick of the anti-alternate accounts feelings around here. It offends my TransMoFoism.
Maybe while it's going on, you can start protesting and post pics of people with picket signs and Al Sharpton.

I'm not going to put in the work (and it is a lot of work) just to have you meddling with it. This isn't about what rules get included or not. It's about you not being able to let go of control.
I don't wanna meddle in it. I just expressed my feelings about that ONE rule. Nothing else concerned me. And I tried to not even say anything about it... but suddenly, I was in a mood.

And it's all Swan's fault because if he hadn't started the whole, "DON'T vote for me thing!" I might not have ever entered that mood.

You're so full of crap.
Alright, fine. Fine! You can have your way. You can exclude alternate accounts. But I don't like it. I officially do not like it. But whatever. Do you want to go back to hosting this thing?

Do you want to go back to hosting this thing?
Not at this point.

Maybe when it gets closer to April I'll reconsider and start my own thread for it, but as of this moment I'm still out.

How about we all hug it out, take a 2 hour long bubble bath

then come back once the tension has alleviated?

Why don't you just put all the person's other usernames under the same ranking as their current one? If it is the same person whatever rank that person gets you can just showcase all their usernames? If that would satisfy both parties.

Why does everyone on this forum always want to take a bubble bath with me?

Why don't you just put all the person's other usernames under the same ranking as their current one? If it is the same person whatever rank that person gets you can just showcase all their usernames? If that would satisfy both parties.
Not really a terrible idea, actually.

Can Yoda or somebody make Miss Vicky the creator of this thread so she can have access to the first post? Can we do a transplant? I've never seen that happen, but if you can make Miss Vicky the thread creator instead of me, that would be great.