The Top MoFos Countdown Part 3

Tools    

You're not gonna show me the list once everything is calculated, right? If you're having full control over this, I don't wanna see the order. I wanna wait and be surprised for once.

I think.
Nope. You don't get to see it in advance.

I think you're being somewhat rude asking to be left out. The biggest reason is because you might encourage others to ask to be left out, and if a lot of people did that, the list wouldn't look honest. It wouldn't reflect the truth about everyone. And doing this Countdown takes a lot of work, so it would be sh*tty to do that and get inaccurate results.

ALSO I am against Miss Vicky's NEW discriminating rule that alternate accounts cannot be included. As the person who ran both 1 and 2 of these, and created it, that was NOT my rule. My alts made the lists and I thought it was funny. I encourage everyone to include alts they enjoy and if Miss Vicky asks you to change the list, refuse. I am going to take off that rule from the first post, in fact. I think it is a... bitchy request from her and I'm not cool with it.

One thing I think about requests being made to be left out, is that not everybody is going to see said requests, rendering them somewhat pointless.

ALSO I am against Miss Vicky's NEW discriminating rule that alternate accounts cannot be included. As the person who ran both 1 and 2 of these, and created it, that was NOT my rule. My alts made the lists and I thought it was funny. I encourage everyone to include alts they enjoy and if Miss Vicky asks you to change the list, refuse. I am going to take off that rule from the first post, in fact. I think it is a... bitchy request from her and I'm not cool with it.
Are you going to let me run this or not? Because if you're going to veto rules and micromanage, then you're on your own and I'll have no part of it.

I excluded alternate accounts because I think it would feel pretty sh!tty to be someone who is an active member of the boards and not make the countdown while someone else made the list multiple times with alias accounts.

I don't think it's rude to want to be excluded. It's perfectly understandable that a popularity contest might make people uncomfortable and hurt some feelings.

I'm not sure there's really a lot lost if the results are "inaccurate." These are for fun, yeah? They're not really for posterity.

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
Are you going to let me run this or not? Because if you're going to veto rules and micromanage, then you're on your own and I'll have no part of it.

I excluded alternate accounts because I think it would feel pretty sh!tty to be someone who is an active member of the boards and not make the countdown while someone else made the list multiple times with alias accounts.
I see your point and I don't wanna micromanage, but that new rule does bother me, 'cause I didn't have it before. The alts exist. Okay? I don't even think of them as me or the person they really are. They're for entertainment and if they're better than someone who is not an alt... tough for them. Okay? Those people should stand out more to get a better placement. I don't feel sorry for people if they don't make the list. That's too bad.

And if you wanna drop out, drop out. But I'm not interested in taking over, so it'll have to not happen unless someone else wants to do it.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Can't remember if i made the last list but don't expect to make this one either. I come and go from here quite often because of stupid shifts in work so not as regular as most of you.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I'll endorse, at least, that MY alts should be excluded... like Swan is doing. I'll endorse that. But I hate it as an official rule.

Change it back or I'm done.
Then you're done and as of now, this ain't happening. Sorry.

If she wants to do it, I'll put that I ENDORSE not having MY alternate accounts show up on the Countdown on the first post. I just hate seeing it as an official rule.

Christ, it's not like she can't just keep her new rule on her own post and secretly enforce it behind my back. It's not like I'm gonna be checking on what she's doing. I may hear about it through the grapevine, but what can I do? I don't care if my alternate accounts don't show up. I told her I understand and see her point about including MoFos who aren't alternate accounts. I just didn't like that official rule. It upsets me. It upsets me because I always included alts in the spirit of good fun.

Since it was cancelled, here was my list-

25. Dorothy Michaels
24. MovieGal
23. Swan
22. MovieGal
21. Swan
20. MovieGal
19. Swan
18. MovieGal
17. Swan
16. MovieGal
15. Swan
14. MovieGal
13. Swan
12. MovieGal
11. Swan
10. MovieGal
9. Swan
8. MovieGal
7. Swan
6. MovieGal
5. Swan
4. MovieGal
3. Swan
Tied for 1st. Swan and MovieGal

I just think that canceling the whole thing over something like that is inane. Is it really that big of a deal to cancel the entire thing over it?