MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2014 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Not yet - still dealing with that feeling where your alleged worst pitcher is really good, and an alleged ace is terrible.

Same result in the end, i guess, but it's not supposed to you know, be like that.

Oh: Baseball and stuff.

That feeling where the guy you traded homers on his last day with your team and you don't know how to feel about it.
Glad to see it was Jones. I think Holliday or Cutch will hit a homer tonight. (No Im not betting a DVD on it) Just they both are as overdue as Jones was.

Ryan went off today! 3 HR's, 7 RBI's. I hope he can keep it up all year. I took a big risk taking him at the 6th pick overall.

Lance Lynn rung for 3 runs inning one. Walked into this game with a 5.40 era 1.80 whip. Not good.....

Oh no...Matt Moore may need Tommy John surgery. Slight tear in his UCL and getting second opinion later in the week.

First day with Jones & Rios. Sounds like a morning radio show, Jones & Rios. Pretty confident this will end up being an equal exchange when the seasons at end. I do feel though Ill get more bags now.

Hoping a couple of rookies deliver today, and this isnt eithers first rodeo. Tampa Bays Jake Odorizzi, acquired in the same trade when we got Wil Myers, is in Knsas City. Trevor Bauer, the much touted Cleveland pitcher thats not yet delivered consistently in the bigs, gets the 2nd game at home vs the Padres.

Odorizzi did great against Texas, and they say Bauers control has improved greatly.

A system of cells interlinked
Odorizzi is the real deal - good snag there.

FInally got some pop off my bats last night, and Gio notched another goody!

Odorizzi is the real deal - good snag there.

FInally got some pop off my bats last night, and Gio notched another goody!
Odorizzi was doing great giving up only one earned run until the 5th inning where he coughed up four more. Sigh

So far Trevor Bauer has struck out six batters in three innings

Hamilton out 6-8 weeks! Torn ligament in his thumb.
I wonder if the coaches tell the players not to slide headfirst into first base, or try to remind them during spring training. If I was Hamilton's teammate (or Puig's, to a lesser extent) I would be pissed that they were dumb enough to injure themselves and hurt the team, and they don't even get to the bag any quicker.

On a happier note, Brandon Belt is pretty good! I wanted Abreu, who also looks good, but Belt looks like he'll be okay (especially as long as he gets to face that awful Arizona pitching staff).

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
My team is a fricken laughingstock. I couldn't have a worse combo of players. I really one have at Max 5 players that are worth anything. Better luck next year for me.