2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Playoffs

Tools    

Yep pretty much end of my season, but I did get further than I had thought I would and at least made it close this last game. I keep 2nd guessing my last minute changes but hindsight is a bitch that has perfect vision. Congrats - now go win it all.

WHEW! LeVeon Bell did it!

Dont even think of Pitta getting a negative score tomorrow, dont even! This day scared the hell out of me enough. I very realistically might be starting Michael Crabtree & Anquan Boldin in my WR 1&2 slots next week vs Atlanta. A cold hard fact is this - if I beat the Jamaales next week itll be a fluke. If so, I'll take it

A system of cells interlinked
So, uh...Jamaal Charles everyone.

In leagues with yardage bonuses for big plays, like the other one I play in, he's got 64 points so far, and he's another play or two from pushing that above 70 because he's nearing 200 receiving yards. And I get to play him next week in the finals if I hold on.

If my count is correct Charles currently has the third-best day in fantasy history under standard scoring, with a real chance to break the all-time record. Wow.
Yep - I have him on my team...but I still lost....

My opponents team went off in all slots, while I just had a couple guys (including Charles) go off... VERY close, but...I will be playing for the bronze next week.... Dang!!!

A system of cells interlinked
Yep - My team locked in about 143 points...which was not enough...

I had WR 2 and WR 3 go dark on me...not a good week for that.

Not that they needed to. Looks like you're going to come less than 1 point away for the highest margin of victory in league history, playoffs or no.

Let the night air cool you off
Not that they needed to. Looks like you're going to come less than 1 point away for the highest margin of victory in league history, playoffs or no.
Let's hope for some stat corrections then. Enough to make this margin a whole point larger.

Aye. And I'm playing against Jamaal in my money league, where I'm trying to defend my title from last year (woot). It's pretty much Peyton, Jamaal and Bush and a bunch of sketchy guys.

Yahoo is saying Drew Brees, Adrian Peterson, and Larry Fitzgerald are in the Week 16 Lames. Those are my top 3 players!