2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

Tomorrows the big day! This should be sweet. Im curious what sports show you all watch or listen to on game day, if any?

Ive been a big fan of the ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown 10am-1pm show.

I don't usually watch pregame shows, except in the background for last minute updates on injuries and stuff, and even then I tend to get it online.

As it is I end up watching StatTracker for hours. I'm giving serious thought to putting a cap on it, or to skipping it altogether some days. If not all year (since it's questionable how much value there is in it, except in tiny ways by getting a sense for which performances might have a little flukier, I guess), then probably at least once I've decided my lineup is roughly settled. I'd be curious to see how it affects my judgment to learn the results in big chunks, rather than as it all happens.

I miss Inside the NFL - the original stuff

I've been watching ESPN since way back in the day. And I still very much miss NFL Primetime.

Nah, no Fack here. Halftime for 1:00 games and Ive definitely started slow though.

Bell might be a leaching handcuff to Reggie Bush though.

DAYUM! Joique Bells is ripping it up today! Just got another TD on my bench!

As Chris Carter would say, "Reggie Bush! WHERE YOU AT?!"

AUGH! I hate when my team doesnt score! Chris/Yodas got Rodgers/Cobb/Lacy, San Fran, and a kicker Ive never heard of yet to go, and right now Im sitting at 56.90 to his 28.90 Ill have Fitz & Boldin later, and Gates tomorrow but am not sure itll be enough.

Cobb caught it and stretched his body like a yogi and got juuuuuust the tip of the football on the white line, and barely! Then its immediately swatted out of his hand, but they called it a touchdown.

Boldin and Fitz both have caught TDs. Scores 94.58 to Yodas 61.76. I feel alot better, but still in the woods.

Yeah Fitz doing great could be understood beforehand, but I didnt see Anquan Boldins day coming. Huge! Glad I got the win. Lacy & Cobb seem to be the goods. May want to make a play for Jordy Nelson as he seems to be the #1 target, if theres such a thing with Rodgers.

On the flipside - A handcuff RB on my bench Joique Bell outperformed all my starting runners. By a whole lot. Im glad I have Doug Martin, but straight from this Bucs fans lips, Doug Martins no Adrian Peterson Holy crap but did All Day establish himself again throughout the NFL today! Monster.

Hopefully Knowshon Morenos gonna win the 3 way RB war in Denver, or LeVeon Bell plays suddenly and hes the next Arian Foster.............joy!
Huh?! Sorry I dozed off there.

Funny thing I realized about my team. My nicknames not a keeper. Ok so PWs Boom is a good shortism for PWs team. I usually call Yodas team 11AM, but when I come up with a nickname for Plastic Pads & Iron Men, I think Plastic Men.

Thats not good.