The Top 50 MoFos With The Highest Post Count...

Tools    

If we go by Daniel M's method, then both Sexy Celebrity and I have "higher quality" posts than 7thson.

7thson's rep per post percentage: ~44%
Sexy Celebrity's rep per post percentage: ~52%
My rep per posts percentage: ~62%

Personally, I don't care about being prudent. I do want to expand my knowledge of film and I try to make some meaningful posts, but mainly I'm here to have fun.

I think you're the one with the most reps, Mark.
His +rep number is not even accurate. I know he has had Yoda reset it to zero at least once and at one point I vaguely recall him making a thread asking people to not to give him so much rep.

His +rep number is not even accurate. I know he has had Yoda reset it to zero at least once and at one point I vaguely recall him making a thread asking people to not to give him so much rep.
Epic. And he still has the highest number of reps.

Yeh I don't particularly care for mine either, but I noticed I managed to get s sh*tload like over the last couple of months when I wasn't posting so often but I was doing Movie Tab posts as lot Over the last few weeks I have been posting a lot more often

And on topic, I am probably responsible for a lot of Mark's rep, at least it feels that way, I give it out way to kindly for everyone I think, but anything I agree with, find useful or informative I do, I probably give Sexy most his rep too, because I laugh at a lot of his posts.

I give rep out for a number of things, but most often I give it for posts that I find amusing. So I give a lot to Sexy, HK, mark f, Yoda and, recently, The Rodent (with his Marky Mark posts).

If give rep out for a number of things, but most often I give it for posts that I find amusing. So I give a lot to Sexy, HK, mark f, Yoda and, recently, The Rodent (with his Marky Mark posts).
You and Rodent are lucky that negative rep no longer exists

Which leads me to my next point... I never got a negative rep, because I am such a nice guy

I've gotten a bit of negative rep, though my neg rep count isn't accurate because Yoda removed a lot of it. I try to be nice as much as possible, but I'd get really bored really fast if I didn't let my bitchy side come out from time to time.

Or, you know, a lot of the time.

Also certain people really rub me the wrong way. And I've found my bitchy side has had it's uses because I seem to have a knack for making psychopaths show their true colors around here.

Only like 600 posts, set up a Movie Commentary thread and you'll be on the list by tomorrow, just ask Sexy
Or you could just do a commentary with him. I've done four of them now, including two the other night.

Beetlejuice
Men At Work
Signs
Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Raul is currently doing an Independence Day one with him. He also did one with PsychicIsaac, but I don't remember which movie that was.

I give rep out for a number of things, but most often I give it for posts that I find amusing. So I give a lot to Sexy, HK, mark f, Yoda and, recently, The Rodent (with his Marky Mark posts).
You don't give me ANY when I do commentaries with you, while I'm always high-fiving the rep hand for you.

I wouldn't mind watching something like Django Unchained with Daniel M.

BUT NOT TODAY!

You and Rodent are lucky that negative rep no longer exists
Oh my god, if negative rep still existed... I couldn't do the commentary thread. They would all be in there -- everyone who criticizes it -- and they would be neg repping every post I made.

You don't give me ANY when I do commentaries with you, while I'm always high-fiving the rep hand for you.
*****. Sorry.

I always mean to go back and rep you for them but then I forget. I'll go back and rape the thumbs up icon for you, okay?

I wouldn't mind watching something like Django Unchained with Daniel M.

BUT NOT TODAY!
Sure, I wouldn't mind doing a commentary with you of any film really, but it's probably got to be one I have seen. Tell me when you want to I guess I would have joined in your Scream 2 one, but I couldn't get a way of watching it when I realised you were half way through it

I welcome anyone who wants to join me. Put in your movie. Go to the scene if you want. Catch up. Hell, you can even start at the beginning and work your way through, even after I finish. Use and abuse my thread properly.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
I can remember your Ghostbusters one Sexy, which I happened to be watching at the same time. I was at about a thirty minute delay I think though, so I didn't bother contributing

Sure, I wouldn't mind doing a commentary with you of any film really, but it's probably got to be one I have seen. Tell me when you want to I guess I would have joined in your Scream 2 one, but I couldn't get a way of watching it when I realised you were half way through it
Dan, we could do one easily. You can do the serious film commentary, and I'll do the unfunny nonsense lines.

Reviews

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Me, you, Sexy and Tarantino. Sounds like a plan.
The Daniel and Weeman show, starring Weeman as Luke, and Daniel as...Daniel.