The Top 50 MoFos With The Highest Post Count...

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Cool stats!

Just completed my second movie commentary with Sexy. This post makes my 440th post for this month and we're only halfway through August.

And Sexy... well he's at +1,939 and counting.

I have slowed down this year must have more of a life

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is awesome, nice one Rodent Its crazy I have been here for some years and had no idea there was such a list until Rodent told me how to find it Mad im still up in the top few while I have been away for sometime lol

I have something to aim for
I've managed to pass you finally. I've gone from 8th place to 6th place.

I'm passing you in my Maximum Overdrive monster truck.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I've managed to pass you finally. I've gone from 8th place to 6th place.

I'm passing you in my Maximum Overdrive monster truck.
By the time the 90's countdown thread is done I'm sure you will be runaway number 1.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sexy Celebrity is cheating. I can also make a new thread and spam two hundred posts a day.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sexy Celebrity is cheating. I can also make a new thread and spam two hundred posts a day.
I encourage others to make their own commentary threads. And I'm not cheating -- what if all I did was play Word Association or other games all day long?

Indeed. I will make another Guaporense thread now called, Guaporense's "movie commentaries".
Do it!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Indeed. I will make another Guaporense thread now called, Guaporense's "movie commentaries".
I will make 1 called Gandalfs spam thread for increasing post count in a forlorn attempt to catch SC.

I will make 1 called Gandalfs spam thread for increasing post count in a forlorn attempt to catch SC.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Catch_Me_If_You_Can_2002_movie.jpg
Views:	1225
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	11077