2013 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

Also I decided to throw Michael Cuddyer to the Block along with Teixeira if anyone has a good startable outfielder they can spare.

Ive made a trade offer to get Carlos Gomez from syj, Teixeira and Cuddyer. Gomez is so new I dont know if Im overpaying, underpaying, or its just right.

edit in - Dilemna over. He said no.

Ive made a trade offer to get Carlos Gomez from syj, Teixeira and Cuddyer. Gomez is so new I dont know if Im overpaying, underpaying, or its just right.

edit in - Dilemna over. He said no.
Sorry man, I need Gomez's steals, and I'm not too confident in what Teixeria is going to offer once he's back.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
This just in: Matt Kemp is upset over his contract with Peanuts&Crackerjacks. He has stated that he wants to be traded.
its way too early fashion monster trades imo, in a month or so, we'll all have a reasonable idea as to strengths and weaknesses.

Tulo goes deep again! Love it.
Noticed you posted this in the trading block? Is there a reason or are you just Tulo teasing?

On a side note to everyone Im repositioning my stance on not trading away some pitching. Forget about Longo or Price y'all, but yeah Im open to doing some dealing.

Forget about Longo or Price y'all, but yeah Im open to doing some dealing.
Thats the Tongo Kiss of death. Price and or Longo are on the move.

I'm sure everyone is shocked and awed, but me and Tongo have reached agreement on a deal.

Tongs is parting with SP RA Dickey and Cole Hamels along with 2B Emilio Benifacio in Return for OF Jacoby Ellsbury, 2b/OF/SS Ben Zobrist and SP Anibal Sanchez.

In a nutshell my pitching is attrocious, and this deal gives me Quality Arms i didnt get in the draft.

I'm sure everyone is shocked and awed, but me and Tongo have reached agreement on a deal.

Tongs is parting with SP RA Dickey and Cole Hamels along with 2B Emilio Benifacio in Return for OF Jacoby Ellsbury, 2b/OF/SS Ben Zobrist and SP Anibal Sanchez.

In a nutshell my pitching is attrocious, and this deal gives me Quality Arms i didnt get in the draft.

....and my offense was just as bad as Tims pitching. Fully expected to say no before viewing the offer, but it was a sound offer. Theres a nice dose of Homer in the trade ingredients to make it more fun for the both of us too. This trade receives the TONGO SEAL OF APPROVAL

TONGO, March 18th: Not interested in trading away my pitching at all.

TONGO, April 4th: I might trade away my pitching,

TONGO, April 5th: I traded away most my pitching.

Breaking News:
The Loose Seals are reportedly trading away second-baseman Aaron Hill to the Defending Champeens for outfielder Shin-Soo Choo. Neither players could be reached for comment. More on this story as it develops.

Another Trade to Announce. With Zobrist off to Tongs squad, i needed a solid 2B to rely on.

Sin shoo Choo is on his way to the Loose Seals in exchange for Aaron Hill.

In other unrelated breaking news,..... 2 tankers, 1 carryen red paint the other brown, collided in the south pacific this afternoon.

it is believed both crews are marooned.

we now return you to regular scheduled programming.

In other unrelated breaking news,..... 2 tankers, 1 carryen red paint the other brown, collided in the south pacific this afternoon.

it is believed both crews are marooned.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

TONGO, March 18th: Not interested in trading away my pitching at all.

TONGO, April 4th: I might trade away my pitching,

TONGO, April 5th: I traded away most my pitching.
It was a great offer imo. Still think Ive the best pitching in the league, or near it. Anibal Sanchez I feel will do better in Detroit, and the Tigers will get him the wins. I can use the 6th starting pitcher slot a committee strategy depending on matchups. Thats a very successful formula. This is the third season in a row where I got Jacoby Elllsbury thru a trade, and Zo is a top tier 2B in FBB. No regrets over here.

Why hasnt me and Dexters trade gone thru? I thought there was only a 1 day waiting period?