1000th post PARTY

Tools    

Hahahahah yay 1000 posts!!! never thought I'd be around here for this long..I usually get to around upwards of 300 posts then BAM next thing you know im making a new username on a different IP.

I plan to have a 2,000th post party as well when i get there heheheh..so stay on the lookout!

Anyways thank you mofos for giving me interesting things to read and post about!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Let me be the first to congratulate you!

A system of cells interlinked
Good ol' Spidey...

**** off!

*THAT'S ME RUFFLING YOUR FEATHERS AGAIN*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
**** off!

*THAT'S ME RUFFLING YOUR FEATHERS AGAIN*
HAHAH, this time around i laughed before i even got to ur second comment lol..

congrats, i remeber celebrating my first 1000, 'twas a joyous time

Originally Posted by jrs
Congrats...from a guy who just past the 11,000 posting mark.
ahh, you're making my 1000 seem insignificant..thanks jrs how thoughtful...bastard lol.

Randomly visiting for now
Congrats man, let's party. Don't really know how to do this on the net but here goes:

whew that was fun, I'm only at about 600 but I'll get there one day .

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Congrats man, let's party. Don't really know how to do this on the net but here goes:

whew that was fun, I'm only at about 600 but I'll get there one day .
one day haha...don't worry its a good time here at mofo it'll go by just like that.

in the fridge my friends...in the fridge downstairs theres some bacardi as well...grab some and bring it here