Feedback Needed: The User Reputation System

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Can someone post the breakoff points for getting each dot? I'm not sure I want to search through 36 pages of posts to find this (assuming it's here). Is this somewhere on the site besides buried in this thread? Just curious.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I see sabres are back, though the entry fee has increased, what is it now?
3,000. I changed it without checking to see who would still qualify, and it's left a few members who should certainly have them without them. I doubt it'll be long, though.

Just an idea but perhaps sabres should disappear for members who spend too long away, and they only return after they log in again.
That's a very good idea.

Originally Posted by Austruck
Can someone post the breakoff points for getting each dot? I'm not sure I want to search through 36 pages of posts to find this (assuming it's here). Is this somewhere on the site besides buried in this thread? Just curious.
I believe it's 100 points per dot, but with no more than 10 dots (or something similar). Then, the famous "lightsaber" when you top 3,000.

Someone needs their fill.
Sorry, I didn't quite know where to post this. I'm new at this forum by the way so I'd like to say hi to everyone.

It may just be that I'm incompotent but for some reason I can't make new threads. Is that for users who've been on the site for ahwile or can somebody help me, lol?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Reservoir Drought
Sorry, I didn't quite know where to post this. I'm new at this forum by the way so I'd like to say hi to everyone.

It may just be that I'm incompotent but for some reason I can't make new threads. Is that for users who've been on the site for ahwile or can somebody help me, lol?
Until you have 20 or 25 posts, you can only make an introduction thread, in the Birthdays and Introductions forum. And you should - Tacitus will make you a casserole of welcome.

Originally Posted by Reservoir Drought

Sam's right; you need 25 posts to create a thread in any forum other than the Birthdays and Introductions forum. This cuts down on spam, duplicate threads, et cetera.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Tacitus will make you a casserole of welcome.
I Came. I Saw. I waited. I had a crafty cig when nobody was looking.

But no thread...

Anyway, after the 'spuds' incident a casserole might be beyond my capabilities.

If I ever see a second dot, I may faint. And it's not proper for a gladiator to faint.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Rep's off completely?
yeah, Yoda mentioned it in the New Server Thread.