What does your username mean?

Tools    

I'm only happy when it rains.

It's a reference to the username I had on my original regular account back on the Rotten Tomatoes forum when I registered in 2006 (back when that forum still actually existed), which was "Stuart Smalley", just like the SNL character (although I wasn't a huge fan of the character at the time or anything, I just needed a name). On second thought though, I kind of wish I had just gone with "Stu" here instead...

I dunno, I just think it's clever. I'm not sure if I like it more than Popcorn Reviews though. That username was kind of silly, but it grew on me over the years.

To quote Norm Macdonald (R.I.P.), "it's a funny name."
That, and I love Mystery Science Theater 3000, the Manos: Hands of Fate episode and the character of Torgo (and Mike Nelson's impersonation of him), obviously. He's a weird dude, like I tend to be.

To quote Norm Macdonald (R.I.P.), "it's a funny name."
That, and I love Mystery Science Theater 3000, the Manos: Hands of Fate episode and the character of Torgo (and Mike Nelson's impersonation of him), obviously. He's a weird dude, like I tend to be.
"IT'LL BE DARK SOON."

"You led me on...you gave me mixed signals..."

I have a 68 Elcamino SS396 to drive around on weekends.

My name and an “X” for no reason because I was told there was another Agrippina here.
Who told you that?

There isn't, at least not now. Maybe there was and we culled them for inactivity/never activating the account or something. That's pretty rare but we've had a couple big culls over the years.

Who told you that?

There isn't, at least not now. Maybe there was and we culled them for inactivity/never activating the account or something. That's pretty rare but we've had a couple big culls over the years.
Ha, I don’t remember. Someone on my first day. Who cares, I’m very used to my X now.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The Canadian Tuxedo is the finest outfit one can wear.

The Canadian Tuxedo is the finest outfit one can wear.

It's a good look in the right hands.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Thinkin' to change my name to Mr. Fancy Pants Sam Squantch.

I think DD knows where I'm going with this.