If you got to hang out with any actor for a day...

Tools    

Di je Karlo?
...who would you hang out with and why?

I'd pick Michael Keaton. He seems like an interesting guy, and I'd do anything to discuss Birdman with him. It being my pick for the best movie of the decade so far, and one of the most discussable movies of all time. I'd rank it alongside Fight Club and 2001: A Space Odyssey in that regard.

The first thing I'd ask Keaton about is this:

Since it's my favourite scene in the film. I'd want to know what he thinks of it, and if he drew the George Carlin comparison as well.

No actors please. Actresses for obvious reasons.

If i had to pick an actor, i would pick Shakespeare. Although whether he did actually perform on stage or not is debatable. But going with the sunny scenario!

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
Mark Duplass. He is a definite influence on not only my film tastes, but on the way to live. The way he treats his pals is great.

As first mentioned by Firesign Theatre, the opinion stated here is part of the department of redundancy department:

Harrison Ford
To those who think my selection is unduly influenced by the husky, handsome appeal the man has shown in films like Witness, or Indy or Random Hearts - I say- nothing could be further from.....from.... well let just say.....the alternative facts 😏
But I also think we could get along because we have quite a bit in common. Harrison is devoted to environmental causes- just like me- and believes in doing good (he rescues stranded folks in his planes) - just like me- and he loves a good joke (did you see him pierce Jimmy Fallon's ear? ) - just like me. So I feel we have a lot of sympatico subjects to discuss.

He also likes animals (me again) and has the type of talent that made him a mega blockbuster star and beloved by millions ( well that may be the part that's not like me, exactly- but hey, they say that opposites attract don't they?)

Anyway that's my pick out of all actors in the world; and my very logical reasons for my selection ; and I' m stickin to it all the way. (Tenacity - another trait we have in common)

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Eh if we’re being honest....prob like to spend a night out with Robert downy jr in the thick of his drug fuelled days. Especially if he was doing an enourmous amount of coke.

Actor: Sean Connery. I would do nearly anything to spend a day with him; it would be a day that I would never forget.

Actress: Angelina Jolie. She is my "hall pass" for several good reasons.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Actor: Sean Connery. I would do nearly anything to spend a day with him; it would be a day that I would never forget.
I bet. COME TO ME, BOY

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Is it wrong to say I'd happily hang out with Drew Barrymore? I wouldn't mind if she was hanging out either.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I bet. COME TO ME, BOY

GAH!
I think I can hear every sink and shower drain in my house clogging up with hair just looking at that pic!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Also, I'd hang out with Anthony Hopkins just to quietly observe him and his patterns within his natural habitat.

Actress: Charlize Theron... she strikes me as someone who could get you into a lot of trouble in one afternoon

Actor: Kurt Russell.
I mean, just imagine sitting around drinking beer and listening to some of the stories he has...

Not really known for acting, but Chris Rock. His sense of humor just seems to match mine and those of the people around me so closely.

Eh if we’re being honest....prob like to spend a night out with Robert downy jr in the thick of his drug fuelled days. Especially if he was doing an enourmous amount of coke.
haha,...that's wonderful!