DC Comic's The Suicide Squad

Tools    

I think they were going with "brain damaged" since it's written on his head.
but yeah many people will assume emotional damage and maybe i'm wrong.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I think Leto has the potential to be a damn good Joker, and I realise that may not be his final look and you may not see the majority of those tattoos during the actual film

All that being said though in that particular picture I think he looks absolutely awful! The tattoos are dreadful, just trying way too hard to be 'cool' and 'edgy'. Looks more like a little whining emo bitch than a sadistic killer. Actually you know what he looks like, a Joker fanboy. Last night I caught an episode of CSI that revolved around the world of murderabilia; freaks who were fascinated by and worshipped serial killers. This looks like a guy who is obsessed with the Joker. Would certainly make the tattoos more logical

I like it. I'd have a lot of faith in Jared Leto as The Joker. He's a very good actor and I loved him playing crazy in Chapter 27.

Everyone bashes this poor guy. Ever since he played Rayon in Dallas Buyers Club. It always seems a little homophobic or something to me.

While this does not look like a serious Joker from The Dark Knight, I'm not sure something called Suicide Squad is trying to stay at the same level of seriousness. This is another interpretation. Looks like the Joker will be looser and wackier. I like it. I like the tattoos a lot. Love the teeth on the arm.

The only thing I do not really like.... is the "Damaged" tattoo. That looks, as JayDee said, emo. That's a big mistake. But who knows what the tattoos on the back are.......
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Joker.jpg
Views:	1081
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	21306  

I agree with the DAMAGED tattoo.

They remove that, it'd be a little easier...

Still though, this is obviously a genius who has some major problems inside.
This Joker, I think, will blow the last one out of the water.

I may eat my words, but alongside Eisenberg's Luthor? I'm expecting good things.

I'm expecting a more comic book version turned reality rather than the "what if he was real" kinda thing... a laughing, giggling psychopath who is over the top like Caesar Romero, who cracks wise in a genius manner... with genius thoughts and ideas... and even stronger comic style carried by Leto's acting.

I agree with the DAMAGED tattoo.

They remove that, it'd be a little easier...
I like that there's a word there... but not "damaged." I just feel like it's the wrong word.

I'm expecting a more comic book version turned reality rather than the "what if he was real" kinda thing... a laughing, giggling psychopath who is over the top like Caesar Romero, who cracks wise in a genius manner... with genius thoughts and ideas... and even stronger comic style carried by Leto's acting.
He looks like The Joker if Joker was a drug addict or something.

He looks like a youthful, looney prankster who thinks he's fabulous and totally insane. "INSANE" would be better tattooed on his head than "DAMAGED."

But I do kinda like the way "Damaged" looks......

Watch. He'll probably be a gay Joker. I'm getting that vibe and the cool thing to do these days is to make an iconic character gay.

I said this about Guardians of the Galaxy and I'll say this about this Joker, too -- I'm getting a '90s vibe. The 1990's. I think the mid-90's must be coming back in fashion, which is rather cool. There's a twenty-year cycle where everything repeats, so this would be the time to reexamine the mid-90's. I'm feeling that psycho-youth thing from the mid-90's, if anyone even knows what I'm talking about.

The Joker is such a cool character. Jack and Heath killed it heres to hoping Jared does too. Yea that DAMAGED tattoo has to go thou.

I was always disappointed that Nolan never did the Riddler. I'd love to see a smart writer get a hold of the Riddler.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I really don't like the look of the Joker here. I don't like the teeth or the tattoos...I get a Poochie the Rockin' Dog vibe from this. Is it so hard to make a comic book movie that sticks to the source material? Marvel does it, get with the program, DC.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I think it's fair to say that he will probably look a lot different than that pic.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Nothing about the Joker design bothers me, but...

Try to picture the Joker sitting in a tattoo parlor explaining what he wants.

"Hey, could you do, like, a huge grinning mouth up my arm?"

"No, like, make it bigger. Like all up my forearm. Yeah, cool. That's perfect!"

"No, I'm totally not going to murder you after you're done. Just make sure it looks extra creepy, ok?"

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Nothing about the Joker design bothers me, but...

Try to picture the Joker sitting in a tattoo parlor explaining what he wants.

"Hey, could you do, like, a huge grinning mouth up my arm?"

"No, like, make it bigger. Like all up my forearm. Yeah, cool. That's perfect!"

"No, I'm totally not going to murder you after you're done. Just make sure it looks extra creepy, ok?"
Maybe he killed everyone at tattoo parlor and told him he will be next ? Or someone from prison drew them? There is a lot of things that could happen so I doubt he just went and asked for tattoo.

Heh!

It's like saying "I can't imagine Batman struggling with his Batsuit when he needs a pee... that must mean he doesn't pee"

Maybe he killed everyone at tattoo parlor and told him he will be next ? Or someone from prison drew them? There is a lot of things that could happen so I doubt he just went and asked for tattoo.
Maybe someone needs to find his sense of humor?

Jack Nicholson’s Reaction to Jared Leto’s Joker:

Those are meant to be happy tears, though.

Phew. That image isn't the official look of the Joker for the actual film. It was done specially for some anniversary of the Joker character.

Nausicaa.... I don't think I've seen you around here in awhile. I don't think you even made it on the Top MoFos Countdown Part 2. I completely forgot about you until just now.