DC Comic's The Suicide Squad

Tools    

Unbelievable how fast people judge...

I admit that I have very mixed reactions towards this, but we have to remember he is portayed by Jared Leto, and after all it's going to be the acting and writing carrying the role foward.

Plus, it's not like he's going to be naked for the entire movie or whatever, and judging only by his face I think this is going to be a very interesting, dark and sinister version of The Joker. But let's see... I'm not saying or thinking much as of yet, until I get some live action footage of some sorts...

Unbelievable how fast people judge...

I admit that I have very mixed reactions towards this, but we have to remember he is portayed by Jared Leto, and after all it's going to be the acting and writing carrying the role foward.

Plus, it's not like he's going to be naked for the entire movie or whatever, and judging only by his face I think this is going to be a very interesting, dark and sinister version of The Joker. But let's see... I'm not saying or thinking much as of yet, until I get some live action footage of some sorts...
True, people do judge wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to far in advance on this forum. Especially when they criticize an entire film saying it sucks before it even comes out. I didn't say he will be bad as The Joker or this film will be neither. Just the one photo is a bad one. So maybe when he's in full costume and we get further shots and such.....it will be a better view to the eye.

I am not judging Leto or his future perfermance, or the movie Suicide Squad. I have no right to because there is nothing to "fully" judge until we get at least a full theatrical trailer, and or when it hits theaters August 5, 2016.

The glove looks like a surgical glove, saying to me he's nicked it from the mental home as part of his costume.

Might be a make-do get up near the start of the film if he's just escaped.

Remember as well, Batman is a lot older in these films, meaning he and Joker have had a couple scraps in the past already.

Yeah exactly, I mean, if you can think and imagine a little further than this one photo, it makes it all a lot more interesting!

But again, we'll see when we get more info!

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Judging this photo alone I have mixed feelings but as you guys pointed out, there is a lot missing here. But in the end I do have positive opinion about it.

Reminds me of this:

Can this be closest to Joker we will have in the future?
http://31.media.tumblr.com/7e9919e13...dkhao3_500.gif

With all these tattoos we can talk about Joker being to prison/Arkham more than few times.

I'll have to wait till trailers are out to judge the performance, but that Joker looks more like a vampire or something

The Joker looks awful... I wonder what they were on when they thought he should have those tats... like that dumb 'hahaha' or 'damaged' on his forehead
However, I'm still interested to see how this turns out.

There is a version of Joker in the comics where he's heavily tattooed. They're drawing from that I guess as inspiration.

I don't think anyone has realised either...

This is the first live action Joker in 48 years who hasn't got facial scars.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Well Joker and Batman have been fighting for about 20 years if Batman is in 40, based on that we can say Joker was in prison multiple times, and that is where tattos are coming from. But there is that video showing Leto watching a scene of himself and there is nothing on his face. Same goes for teeth, long time with the Bat. One more thing, did people forget he will be wearing clothes, we can guess there will be only few scenes with Joker not wearing his shirt.

There is a version of Joker in the comics where he's heavily tattooed. They're drawing from that I guess as inspiration.
For all I care, he can be covered in tattoos... I just think those two in particular were really lame I'm not familiar with the comics anyway

Just out of curiousity - I saw this picture on Google but it's not from the current version of the movie - anyone know where this scene comes from?

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I think he looks pretty cool. It's good to see something different.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

obviously they cannot do what ledger did. it has to be different.
looks like he will be a scary character and i can get down with that.

and thank god I won't have to hear him keep asking over and over again if i want to know how he got those scars.

the home alone thing is funny but he won't be making that face throughout the film. it's just a publicity photo