The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

This forum is pretty well moderated, so I doubt it is full of creepers and pedophiles lurking around in various threads. Beyond that, there are several layers of obstacles between some creep and say, my daughter, such as the fact that I use an alias on the sight etc. That's not taking into account several real world obstacles for them to bypass, such as my wife, myself, and our good friend Sig Sauer.

Of course, not posting the pics would be the safest course of action, but I have been on the site for over a decade (almost 2!), and I consider more than a few people here to be fairly good friends that I would like to share picture of my kid with.

I get where you're coming from. Though I don't have kids I get that parents want to share their bundle of joy and all the cute things they do. I don't really blame you. I'm not trying to make you feel bad about it or to fearmonger, but having actually dealt with the crazy side of the internet I'm just saying it's not something to take lightly. Ultimately it was just a suggestion.

...having actually dealt with the crazy side of the internet...
Wow, was the crazy side of the internet something that happened to you? or someone else? Can you elaborate? I'm very curious as to what happened.

You ready? You look ready.
As a default ruling I side with @MonnoM in this regard. I’ve dealt with the crazy side of the internet, too.

However, Sig Sauer is a damn fine friend to have so I definitely get why @Sedai feels cool wanting to share. And I’m glad he does because you can tell there’s like a deep deep well of love for the tyke. Many blessings upon your family! Always.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The tongues on dem sneaks putting in work!

A system of cells interlinked
I get where you're coming from. Though I don't have kids I get that parents want to share their bundle of joy and all the cute things they do. I don't really blame you. I'm not trying to make you feel bad about it or to fearmonger, but having actually dealt with the crazy side of the internet I'm just saying it's not something to take lightly. Ultimately it was just a suggestion.
It's definitely a fair and wise argument. For the record, I don't post pics of my kids n any other forum, and when I post on my social media, those posts are limited to friends only.

Holy ****, so upon closer inspection on that photo of me...I am pretty sure that is a Members Only jacket.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

@Sedai @ynwtf @re93animator and anyone else that has an opinion:

HELP!! Ahh, I can't make a decision which one is best.

Only differences between the three is the song title writing on the lifesaver, and the twinkle in the swimmer's eye on that one, but I am sure I could get her to add that twinkle to any of these.

EDIT: Sedai picked the one that I was leaning to so he did the heavy lifting. I'll leave the others attached in case anyone wants to look at them.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	lf-glow.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	361.7 KB
ID:	68383   Click image for larger version

Name:	lf-cursive-glow-2.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	361.5 KB
ID:	68384  

A system of cells interlinked
Lose the twinkle, and then let me see the second font on the song title in black and with no tilde?

EDIT: Actually, never mind... The third one you posted is the winner.

Kinda like #1 more. Easier to read and color makes sense on the life preserve.
yeah, I really liked that one too. I’m just not crazy about the font style.

I mean, I am by no means artistically inclined so they are all phenomenal in my eyes

EDIT: all i know is that next time i am going to tell the artist to not send more than 2 options at a time because i literally cannot deal when i have more than 2

I paralyze

HELP!! Ahh, I can't make a decision which one is best.

Only differences between the three is the song title writing on the lifesaver, and the twinkle in the swimmer's eye on that one, but I am sure I could get her to add that twinkle to any of these.
I like the last one with the glowing eyes, although I like the float's golden text without the tilde.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Done. Thank you! That's all I needed.

I have a hard time making a decision when it is more than 2 options.

An easy way to make a decision when you have more than 2 options is to break it down into sets.

First, make the decision between the first 2 options.

Then, make the decision between the one you picked in the first set against the next option.

Then, take that winner and put it up against the next option.

Then just continue like this until there are no more options.

An easy way to make a decision when you have more than 2 options is to break it down into sets.

First, make the decision between the first 2 options.

Then, make the decision between the one you picked in the first set against the next option.

Then, take that winner and put it up against the next option.

Then just continue like this until there are no more options.

That’s just liable to break me.

Sorry. That always works for me. It's just breaking it down into a series of choices between only 2 options.
I get it. It makes sense, but I wouldn't know how to chose which 2 to start with so I'm right back where I'm stuck.

Since people are tossing in mental tricks for tough choices: assign each choice heads or tails, flip a coin, while it's in the air there's a decent chance you'll find yourself hoping for one more than the other.

Since people are tossing in mental tricks for tough choices: assign each choice heads or tails, flip a coin, while it's in the air there's a decent chance you'll find yourself hoping for one more than the other.
I can vouch for this method, I'm extremely indecisive and used to use it myself quite regularly. Only stopped using it when I calculated just how much loose change had rolled off somewhere never to be seen again, 'cos I was too concentrated on having solved the dilemma and kept forgetting to catch the bloody coin