The MoFo Millenium Top 100 Countdown

→ in
Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I like Spider-Man 2 more than Iron Man and I really dig Darjeeling as well. No movies from my list have popped up yet though.

Suspect's Reviews

I am not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure that I put Spider-man 2 on my list (can you send me my list Brodinski?). One of the great superhero movies. Spider-man was a big part of my childhood. I remember after I went to the theaters with my family to watch the first one and my mother got me the Spider-man cereal. I ate it and wished it had given me the spidey powers and would act like I had them. Tobey McGuire was like family, and I didn't even know who James Franco was.

Haven't see The Darjeering Limited. But I like Wes Anderson so it is worth a watch. It is just so hard find somewhere to watch a Wes Anderson film.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Spiderman 2 is one of the better Superhero flicks of the decade. Easily the best Spiderman film to date.

Didn't see the other one.

Wonder how many films missed the list by 1 point?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Anyone who sent their list to Brodinski via PM should be able to find it in the "Messages Sent" section of their User Profile (unless you deleted it for some reason).

I just watched The Darjeeling Limited again this week. I'm not sure if I voted for it, but I probably did vote for Spiderman 2.

Only spiderman slim I saw was the first, in no way a fan.

Want to see Darjeeling Limited soon. I wonder how many more Wes Anderson will make it
The only other would probably be The Royal Tenenbaums

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Weird is good.

I voted for a number of movies that I am nearly certain won't make the final cut, but their chances of making it were not really something I considered when choosing my list. I figure if I don't vote for the movies I like the best for fear that they won't make it anyway and my vote will be "wasted," then they'll have even less chance of making the top 100.

Besides, weird lists make for more surprising outcomes.
That's how I made my list, too. I just didn't worry about what others might vote for.

Not crazy about either of those last two movies. Never been a fan of Spidey, and while I am a fan of Anderson, I never dug that particular movie too much.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Not mad on either of those either. I always liked Spiderman as a kid and had I been 12 when Spiderman was released I would probably have loved it. But as a grown up I found it unsatisfying and Spiderman 2 was more of the same. Not bad, better than many comic book films but nothing particularly great.

The Darjeeling Limited I didn't really like at all. I like some Anderson, but Darjeeling was irritating.

What are the odds of having 2 black and white films ranked right next to each other. And two bloody good films for that matter.

Thought The Artist would have done a little better, I still havent seen it yet though so hard to say.

Good Night and Good luck was #7 on my list. Great film, glad to see others think the same.

What are the odds of having 2 black and white films ranked right next to each other. And two bloody good films for that matter.
Yeah lol that is quite a coincedence. How many black and white movies can there be on the list, i can't think of any more.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
While I did like The Artist I couldn't help feeling a little underwhelmed by it. It wasn't the magical experience I had built it up to be in my head. On a technical level though certainly worthy of a place on the list I would say

Not got round to seeing Good Night and Good Luck as of yet. Little bit of a surprise to see it on the list, didn't realise there were enough people who thought so highly of it

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I like both of them. The thing that surprised me the most about The Artist is how dramatic much of it is. I was expecting a full-blown comedy. Good Night, and Good Luck. is deadly serious but the subject matter calls for it. I guess my list was a combo of offbeat choices and massively-popular ones, so I'm 0 for 14 so far.