MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Seems like Broncos-Patriots are being moved to next Sunday now, according to ESPN
Also, I’m fine with your earlier suggestions regarding subs

A system of cells interlinked
LOL @fantasy FB this season.

When I leave to go hiking, the only issues I see with my team is that I need to decide by Monday night whether or not to sub my DEN WR for Brown, who plays Tuesday night. When I get back from hiking, DEN/NE is PPD, so now I have no RB2. I just got Pollard (who?) into the slot in time, which might be just about as good as leaving he guy on a bye in. Meanwhile, I sure hope Brown plays, because my sub is suddenly on a bye. GG @Yoda!

The trick is not minding
Yeah, I slept in late and didn’t check the update to see the game had been moved. I’m without my starting RB as a result, so that’s zero points there. No biggie.
My defense on the other hand.....how do you go from 20 points last week to -1 this week?
Gotta love Fantasy Football.

The trick is not minding
New Orleans WR Michael Thomas will not play tomorrow due to team discipline.
Allegedly was involved in a fist fight with a teammate during practice.
Good thing Beantown already had him benched.
Hopefully you guys didn’t have him starting in your other leagues

And THAT officially, mercifully ends my season. Effectively.

Yowza.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Damn. That has got to be a mofo record. Is that your first three picks out for the year? Ouch.

A system of cells interlinked
Prescott was my QB in my other league, in which I am in first. That will most likely change now...

Meanwhile, Chark goes down for me this week in the MoFo league. Brutal!

I was going to come on here and cry about my bad week but Holden upstaged me.

Me and Joshua are in a toilet bowl nail biter.

Prescott was my QB in my other league, in which I am in first. That will most likely change now...

Meanwhile, Chark goes down for me this week in the MoFo league. Brutal!
You might win anyway. Giants scored 34 points without Jones managing a single TD (I think two--!--were called back, one on a really awful call).