MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
I'm used to garbage time, it's just almost always passing stats! What the cripes.
Quite often, garbage time leads to more rushing yards for the team in the lead, as Denver was, as they are looking to burn down the clock. A pass risks an incompletion, and clock stoppage, so you won’t see them as much.

Oh, I get that, but what normally happens is the leading team's "garbage time" is just runs of 2-3 yards, often not even from the lead back. They always get a few more yards, but there's usually a hard ceiling on it.

It's just an utter failure on the part of the defense to be playing the run there and still give off a huge rushing play, particular to a back not at all known for them.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
They only had a 2 point lead with 1:43 left and Jets had 3 timeouts. I mean, I guess he could have slid at the 1, but it was still a game.

The trick is not minding
Yeah, the D absolutely blew it there.
Reminds me of the Packers D and their awful “tackling” against Kamara.
I’m glad Gordon had been steady for me so far. He was literally a consolation prize after about 6 of the RBs I had eyes on were grabbed before me.
“Gordon? Ugh, fine.”

They only had a 2 point lead with 1:43 left and Jets had 3 timeouts. I mean, I guess he could have slid at the 1, but it was still a game.
I'm not saying he shouldn't have scored. Of course he should. I'm saying it's weird the defense let a bruiser back rumble 40+ yards knowing they were running out the clock.

On the other hand, you totally assume a trailing team will wrack up garbage passing yards and even touchdowns. Heck, sometimes you start receivers or QBs just assuming they'll be behind all game, for that very reason! I'm a big fan of that move.

The trick is not minding
You have too much faith in the Jets to make sense with their play.
It’s like the Browns. Never underestimate their ability to screw things up.
Although the Falcons watching a onside kick roll by as the kicking team recovers it is certainly close to a Browns or Jets blunder.
Welcome to the hot seat Quin

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yeah I was going to say, this is the Jets we are talking about. I'm fairly confident they will end up with the 1 pick this year

A system of cells interlinked
"No. 3 quarterback Brett Rypien appeared to almost literally be targeting Jets CB Pierre Desir, but Jeudy went over the top and stole the ball for a 48-yard touchdown."

Clearly a fluke!

Bet that Jets coach is fired today or tomorrow at the latest. I doubt he's the reason they are so bad. But it's gonna happen anyway.

Arizona being Arizona and apparently letting Hopkins decide for himself whether or not he's gonna play this week. Hasn't practiced all week and it appears to be a coin flip if he plays. Bummer.

The trick is not minding
Was just coming to post this. Thankfully it hasn’t been postponed beyond the two days, but if more positive results trickle in that could change.

They gotta shut the nfl down right now and get everyone tested. Cam tests positive today and they plan to play on Monday or Tuesday? Ridiculous. Are we in the middle of a global pandemic or not?

I'm looking at it from a standpoint of trying to get a real season in. If they shut down right now they have real chance to get back on top of this thing. First couple weeks went pretty well. Obviously several guys have eased up and need to lock it back down. I'm saying, put the whole season on hold, right now. That way they may still be able to avoid messing with everyone's bye week. They won't do it though.