People I have on ignore list

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Thought I might as well make it public. Here's a video listing the users I have on my ignore list:

Cheers!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You guys know how I feel about the "ignore" feature.
If I'm going to ignore someone, I do it manually (having a machine do it for you is a cop out - you might as well build a toilet into your chair, have the I-phone chip implanted in your skull, and pay to have baby food pumped into your stomach as you watch YouTube videos of people going to "the outside" of living creatures breathing oxygen and actual plant life!).

"I'm nobody."

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
you might as well build a toilet into your chair, have the I-phone chip implanted in your skull, and pay to have baby food pumped into your stomach as you watch YouTube videos of people going to "the outside" of living creatures breathing oxygen and actual plant life!).
Great idea. Finally enough time for films!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
i dont have one I dont think. I just scroll over people who annoy me because eventually they might stop doing that and I want to read their posts. Only exception will be when a Particular tv show starts where a poster has sworn to spoil EVERYTHING for me because I dared rock the boat last episode and tell someone else they should use spoiler tags.