Happy B-day, Mr [missing punctuation] Minio

Tools    

I just want to hug (your FACE)!
Yup. Happy birthday you weird guitar-playing, cross-asian-avatar-dressing foo. I got no movie GIFs to offer, but I will say this because it's how I first read your name:

26? FOR REAL??

HEY! I caught one!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy."
- Captain Steel

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, Minio!

❤️Dominic Sherwood+Katherine McNamara❤️

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
Damn, what I wouldnít give up to be 26 again.
What's the difference? Just another year spent on watching films. Let's hope I never run out of masterpieces to watch!

What's the difference? Just another year spent on watching films. Let's hope I never run out of masterpieces to watch!
Well, it's mostly just I didn't have as many things demanding my attention, so learning everything I'm trying to do now would be easier to fit my schedule. Plus, I was running around with some CRAZY people back then, so I'd love to go back and bitch slap myself to get away from them.

That's the only reason I reminisce about youth these days (i.e. bad decisions and just imagine how good I'd be now if I had started juggling at 12!).
Or presidents that put kids in cages
America awaits on bended knee
Bad Religion

I just want to hug (your FACE)!
No joint pains. That crap slowed me way the hell down.

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
For you M&M![/i][/b]
Hell, I shouldn't have said I liked chubby women!
That's the only reason I reminisce about youth these days (i.e. bad decisions and just imagine how good I'd be now if I had started juggling at 12!)
Sometimes it's cool to reminisce about the past, but you shouldn't overdo it. Trust me. What's gone is gone, no matter how much we'd like it back. Anyway, just uploaded it:

No joint pains. That crap slowed me way the hell down.
Hell. Hope you're okay!

Sometimes it's cool to reminisce about the past, but you shouldn't overdo it. Trust me. What's gone is gone, no matter how much we'd like it back.
Yeah, I'm hardwired to be nostalgic. You might as well be telling a heroin addict to not jones for a fix.

Remember only the good times, if you have to!
Itís funny you mention that because thatís the only type of nostalgia I experience. Iíve had a lot of awful things happen to me as a kid and there is just swaths of time missing from my memory.

Occasionally something jars an evil memory lose but then I just process it, recognize it made me who I am, and continue on my way.

By the grace of God, I have an uncanny ability to dissociate when I am experiencing something evil/uncomfortable and those memories donít latch the same way.

So yup, nothing but good times on memory lane. Iíve always been like that and even now as an adult I find myself telling people ďI canít wait to reflect back on this time of my life and enjoy all these great memories!Ē