Free Movie Links

Tools    

The thread title feels like the meme van that has "Free Candy" scrawled on the side.

Most of us would probably get trapped in that van.

RT just updated their list of free movies avaliable online for November, and the new entries for this month include The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai, Across the Fifth Dimension, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Cold Mountain, Cube, Day of the Dead, Drive, Empire of the Sun, 48 Hours, Good Morning Vietnam, Gone Baby Gone, Grosse Pointe Blank, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, It Follows, It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, The Kids Are All Right, The Magnificent Seven, The Neverending Story, Midnight Special, Platoon, Romeo + Juliet, Sixteen Candles, A Single Man, Slumdog Millionaire, Sophie’s Choice, The Thin Red Line, Thirteen Days, Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, 12 Years a Slave, and more.

Duplicate Account (locked)
-Youtube: I can normally find full movies before the 50's, and they do have their selection of free ones atleast through the app.

-PlutoTV: its pretty much a cable/satellite tv service that repeats content, but there's a lot to choose from.

-Tubi: I really hate the fact that the switch movies while watching something, but overall a decent service for what you pay for.

Rotten Tomatoes recently updated their master list of free movies available online for December, and the new additions include Bridesmaids, Dances with Wolves, Do the Right Thing, A Fistful of Dollars, Friday, Funny People. The Game, The Good, the Bad And The Ugly, The Goonies, The Green Mile, The Hangover, Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, The Hunt for Red October, Kung Fu Panda 2, The Last Seduction, King of New York, Major League, Pretty Woman, Prince of Egypt, Psycho, Queen of Versailles, Scream 2, The Social Network, Sorry to Bother You, Spider-Man 2, and*Stir of Echoes.*

Rotten Tomatoes recently updated their list of free movies available online for January, and the new additions include Aliens, Bridget Jones's Diary, Scream, The Departed, Boogie Nights, and more.

Any usable link for Cavalcade (1933)?

If anyone knows where I can find Apocalypse Now: Final Cut, much obliged.
For some strange reason, it's virtually impossible to track down any version of Apocalypse Now online other than the Redux version (unless I'm looking in the wrong places lol). I checked again anyways, but sadly, nothing changed. If anyone else knows of a way to track the film down though, I'd like to know, too.

If anyone knows where to get Encounter in the Third Dimension WITHOUT signing up for a new account on whatever site its on, awesomeness.

If anyone knows where to get Encounter in the Third Dimension WITHOUT signing up for a new account on whatever site its on, awesomeness.
I feel bad to come back empty-handed two times in a row, but I wasn't able to track this one down either. All the sites I found the short film on were the Popcorn Time links you mentioned where you have to make an account to watch the film.