100 Years...A film that won't be coming out 'til 2115!!!

Tools    

Yes you read that right. The film has been locked away until the year 2115. When just about all of us will be dead.

The film,titled 100 Years, is set in the present but won’t be seen until Nov. 18, 2115, according to io9. Malkovich was approached for an idea by liquor brand Louis XIII Cognac, which is also aged 100 years.

Malkovich stated:

"There were several options when the project was first presented of what the future would be. An incredibly high tech, beyond computerized version of the world, a post-Chernoybl, back to nature, semi-collapsed civilization and then there was a retro future which was how the future was imagined in science fiction of the 1940s or 50s.”
Few details are known about the direction of “100 Years,” though Rodriguez said it’s “emotionally charged.” Three teasers and a featurette (seen below with poster) were released, though rather than give any hints about the story, they show the same scene with different interpretations of how the future could look.

Source: Variety and io9

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
FINALLY! MARK F WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CLAIM HE HAS SEEN EVERY MOVIE EVER MADE!

Just imagine them finally watching it 100 years later only to find out it's just a Rick Astey video. YOUVE BEEN RICKROLLD, FUTURE!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
FINALLY! MARK F WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CLAIM HE HAS SEEN EVERY MOVIE EVER MADE!
I've only claimed the opposite though.

I've only claimed the opposite though.
You've claimed you have seen no movie never made?

I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
John Malkovich must have a lot of free time.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
" In the year 2115, man was never born!!" Oh wait its innthe year 2525. lol

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!