WW2 Female Russian Snipers Documentary

Tools    

I am not sure if there is a specific documentary dedicated to female snipers, let alone specifically Russians. I was browsing the wikipedia list of ww2 documentaries and I didn't find one. So I will settle for any documentary that gives at least a considerable chunk of attention to the subject.

I know it's not a documentary but I'll post it anyway:

There is a new movie that was released based on a female Soviet sniper; not sure how accurate it is to her actual story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Sevastopol

I already know about that movie Fabulous, but thanks.

As far as I know the Dangerous Snipers documentary is really short and barely mentions female snipers. I seem to remember watching it on youtube. It talks more about the Finnish male sniper, I forget his name, and Vasili Zietsev (or however you spell it) vs the German sniper. But I think I remember it mostly talking about sniping in general. Oh yeah, doesn't it talk a lot about how German snipers on the Western front would hide behind allied lines for days until their rations and ammo ran out and then give themselves up, and that regular soldiers considered snipers to be unfair and so were rather cruel to them when captured?