What is Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan?

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I've seen a live-action exploitation film about a zombie virus that infects men making them rape women to death. And I know of a few anime hentai about zombie rape.
Rape Zombie AKA Lust of the Dead?

What if there were zombies, but they didn't eat people? Like, what if dead people reanimated and walked around, but they didn't eat people/didn't kill? They were just a nuisance, a disturbing pest. Imagine that world.

Everyone always has zombies killing and eating people -- what if they didn't? What if they were just like bugs -- things that got in the way, but weren't a harm. They wouldn't be violent zombies, either. They would just slowly walk around if they could. Just walking. And walking.
Then we could harness their energy and turn them into a work force... strap them to plows for farming. Or have zombie-drawn carriages to pull tourists around New York City. You could put them on treadmills that are attached to generators to make electricity!

I've seen a live-action exploitation film about a zombie virus that infects men making them rape women to death. And I know of a few anime hentai about zombie rape.
Rape Zombie AKA Lust of the Dead?
The Cosby Show?

Ghost Dad?

An opposite scenario - what if they were like in the movies, but you couldn't kill them by shooting them in the head (destroying their brain)? What if there was just no way of stopping them (except maybe by putting them in a wood chipper and burning the remains)?
We'd have to build giant vehicles that were a cross between a vacuum, a street sweeper and a wood chipper to drive around and suck all the zombies up.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Yes.

This disregards the concept of "zombie strength" wherein zombies are capable or normally inhuman feats by virtue of ignoring typical human limitations like pain or exhaustion. You can rationalize zombies tearing clothing.

For the sake of "reality" in this argument I think we need to disregard any notion of actual zombies (IE: reanimated corpses) being able to run, jump, or exert any real physical force. They'd have muscle atrophy and be as stiff as a board, rendering them essentially ineffectual unless you were cornered or caught unprepared. And as there is no working heart pumping blood, the dead muscles are not receiving oxygen and they don't work so good, so there is no real threat from their physical prowess, and even less so in a colder climate (thanks Canada).

How exactly the concept of "zombie strength" even got started is beyond me, they are reanimated corpses not victims of a sickness like the T Virus in Resident Evil or the Rage Virus in the 28 Days/Weeks films. Those in my opinion would be hard pressed to even be called "zombies". For one, I think we'd need two hypothetical situations, one for some kind of super virus that turns people into unrelenting and physically destructive rage beasts. And one for dealing with a horde of corpses that shuffle at a snails pace and cower at fire.

^^^ Those look like some talented actors

I was talking bout the slow moving vartiety like in The Walking Dead and Romero movies.

The speedy rabid Zack Snyder Dawn Of The Dead remake variety? whooph! No question mankind would be absolutely screwed.

This disregards the concept of "zombie strength" wherein zombies are capable or normally inhuman feats by virtue of ignoring typical human limitations like pain or exhaustion. You can rationalize zombies tearing clothing.
Yes, it disregards the completely absurd and unrealistic notion of zombie strength. Thanks AboveTheClouds for saving me the trouble of explaining why. I think you did a way better job than I would have too.

Yup, that's the one. I think I watched half of it before turning it off. It was kind of funny for how cheesy it was, and I did like the second girl from the left with the school girl outfit and the M-16 (or whatever iteration it was).

Originally Posted by Zotis
Yes, it disregards the completely absurd and unrealistic notion of zombie strength.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to introduce absurd and unrealistic ideas into the zombie debate.

But it's lust of the dead, not lust for the dead... it's the dead who lust for the living.
You mean like a Living Dead Girl?

Well, my survival plan is simple at present.

Let my parents sacrifice themselves, and while the zombies are busy munching on them I get away.

What are we supposed to deduce.

The Gods supposedly brought us the arts and writing. Civilizations. Concentrated fire coming down out of the sky. They brought us maybe the movie Anaconda. And maybe the bad zombies. George Bush has a zombie scar in his vocal chords that is why he can't talk (too well.) The cult can hopefully do something about that. Let the fires in California burn and let's get to more pressing matters like working out a way to co-exist with our wife who looks like Sarah Huckabee sanders. And you got to tell my friend Scott that he was wrong about the Hindu God of destruction, it is Shiva! Scott said Kali. I said Vishnu at first, I think Vishnu is actually closer to being right. Makes you wonder. I wonder if the Senator Tom Cotton would know that. I wonder if the Senator Tom Cotton writes this book about Nephelim, how much it is going to be screwed up. About the facts.
Now Marky Mark is back on a walkie asking for back up or clinging on a boat trying to hide.
(I am actually one of those Christians who is wanting for things to be a whole lot less simple.) You don't have to have Andrea Bain show me some mystery Box. I already know what is in the mystery box. How many light years away is Nusakan? Is that in the mystery box? Don't tell me that David Lynch has the copyright patent on dancing midgets. Or that Romero has the copyright on zombies. Or that George Bush has the copyright on zombie scars, white guy isms. Tell Hollywood to stop doing it's Banana Republic renditions of trying to offend people and Christians. By the crucifying a dove or something. And I will tell the Christian cults to stop pretending they can save the world. If you are going to crucify anything in the context of a zombie movie it should be anyone that mentions anything like T-cells or the "T-Virus," something that wipes out trees and streams. Something that does not even exist. Neurodegeneration works fast on pagans. Can getting in a car save one from a zombie? Probably not if it is Jim Acosta as a press conference goon. Oh good credentials. Just don't get swiped in the face by Nero at a press conference.
Serious. There is actually encyclopedia entries for T-Virus?? People are not playing with a full deck out here. ?
And that. Well. "Fair is fair, it is Holy week,” says Cavuto. The Nephelim don't and aren't paying my bills. Fair is fair but the T-virus makes you hope that Rickles and Steele had a copy of Fifty shades of grey under their desk. Or maybe the wisdom of sundays. Maybe zombie movies have slipped. Or maybe zombie movies have split in two. The good ones and the bad ones. Or maybe movies themselves have slipped. And split into two. The good ones and the bad ones.
Yeah the creator of The Walking Dead is as pagan and anti-God as it gets. What do you think Iroquois. That is a turn off if you are into the corniness (at times) of Romero's zombie films. Especially if you are talking about how the world ended.

What's your favorite demon name, says George Noory.

Dwayne Johnson. I am not sure where his ethnicity is from.

Tell Dave mine's a Guinness pls mate, I'm just gonna go for a little swim first

We've gone on holiday by mistake
"That looks like a cool thread"

"Oh wait I made it, when did I do that?"

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Go to the Winchester, have a pint, and wait for it all to blow over.
6 years too late for that one son , check top of page 2.