Dexter Rileys Personal Top 25 fave Comic book Adaptations

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm about to embark on a 2000 km trek in the morning, and feeling ants in the pants. So I've decided to post this list to keep my mind off headier stuff. Yes i know this disqualifies me from Rodents Manga-fest mofo list thingy. The way i went about my list was with this mantra : If i wasnt aware of the source material prior to the movies release, I didn't consider it.

and here we go

The Rocketeer (1991)

The Punisher (2004)

Spawn (1997)

Surrogates (2009)

That's quite brave of you. At the same time, I guess you understand that The Rodent wants to murder you in the worst possible way, right?

Sadly, I haven't seen any of these fully. Next set will surely be more relatable for me!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

X-Men-First Class (2011)

Batman Begins (2005)

Captain America- The First Avenger (2011)

Men in Black (1997)

Popeye (1980)

Edit: Found this cool review:

Kick-Ass (2010)

V for Vendetta (2005)

X2-X-Men United (2003)

It's up to Dex... I think he's lost interest due to my list overall being based so widely across the board rather than just for one "type" of comic movie. He did say he'd have preferred a Superhero List in my original thread.

I was a bit let down seeing as he'd already submitted his list to me, but it's his own tastes and interests, if he wants to drop of the list due to lack of interest that's fair enough, no hard feelings and all that

Well, wasn't he the one who wanted a superhero list to begin with and you were like, "Oh, well, I can make it" and then suddenly you opened up the doors to all comic books? That does change everything. It'll go from superhero movies to manga and anime crap.

That is a real downer.

It's a girl fight all up in here between Dexter and Rodent.

Dexter won't give back Rodent's Young Guns lipstick that he "borrowed."
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bitchfight.jpg
Views:	996
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	11399  

Iron Man is great, but I think the Dark Knight trilogy, Sin City and V For Vendetta are better