Death Race

→ in
Tools    

Death Race the name suggest that the race for death. And I saw this movie with my friends. Pin drop silents in the home when we seen this movie. At the last two participants
play a game together and beat the organizer.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Water with powder in it, why is person at top a banned one?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird... Love that.

I don't know but if I had to guess I'd say this person was probably a dreaded "signature spammer". They are insidious. And they must be stopped. Yoda (The Man) has decided to dedicate his natural life to the destruction of this evil and for that I salute him.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Death Race the name suggest that the race for death. And I saw this movie with my friends. Pin drop silents in the home when we seen this movie. At the last two participants
play a game together and beat the organizer.
Owned. Plus the remake of Death Race looks pretty awful. Since it appears to lack the funny satire of the original.

You want to post like me?
Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird... Love that.

I don't know but if I had to guess I'd say this person was probably a dreaded "signature spammer". They are insidious. And they must be stopped. Yoda (The Man) has decided to dedicate his natural life to the destruction of this evil and for that I salute him.

I second that!

You want to post like me?
Owned. Plus the remake of Death Race looks pretty awful. Since it appears to lack the funny satire of the original.
I would never have guessed that the original was funny based on this remake.

The original is great, if you like that kind of thing... Which I do. Also, it contains one of the greatest laugh/groan inducing lines I've ever heard: "It's a hand grenade." If you've seen it, you'll almost certainly remember it.

You obviously need to see the remake then, I personally love the remake just because of how fun it is. Some scenes are also very funny.

One man for the job but the right man
I saw this movie. Its pretty awsome. I enjoyed it. I think its intended for audiences that enjoy fast paced action and stuff.

You obviously need to see the remake then, I personally love the remake just because of how fun it is. Some scenes are also very funny.
I second that. Was completely surprised by the remake. A lot of fun if you're not looking for anything challenging and just want a very fun time.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I second that. Was completely surprised by the remake. A lot of fun if you're not looking for anything challenging and just want a very fun time.
Couldn't agree more. Going into it you know you're not expecting any deep thought...so the end result was actually fun. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

I can't believe that this movie did as poorly as it did at the box office. It was a lot of fun. It was a ridiculous amount of fun. It is a beautiful, obscene cacaphony of violence.

And I am going to memorize that Joan Allen curse and spit it out regularly for the rest of my days.

you will like this movie if you like jason statham. IMO it was good,fun, and a lot of explosions. a fun fast paced movie

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I saw this last night and I loved it, fairplay Statham is great and the cars are just phenominal

My first thoughts when I saw the trailer was OMG this is going to rock! An it didnt fail, this is a awesome speed frenzy and the story was quite predictable but the racing and the fights were great IMO.