If you could be any movie character, who would it be?

Tools    

too f*cking badass Tyler Durden HELL YEAH !

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Han Solo!

For me, definitely Selene from Underworld. xD
She's just so cool and her personality reminds me of most of my characters. ^^
Magneto in X-Men. It must be a fantastic character to play.

Joe Gideon in All that Jazz he's a famous film director and Broadway director and choreographer with a super cool apartment, working in a business that he loves and has women throwing themselves at him on a regular basis in order to get cast in one of his shows. Of course, this character definitely had a death wish, but what a way to go. My user name comes from this character.

stuck between john mclane in die hard and james bond, definitely and hands down.

I'd like to be Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character from Inception, Arthur, being able to do all that mind-espionage stuff is right up my alley I think that would be really cool, and his role as the guy who handles the details and really gets to dig into planning out the whole process and making sure everything is right would be a good role for me, I think.

Elise Clifton-Ward ( The Tourist, 2010)