Ozark

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Holy snapping duck poopoo. I think I have my new addiction after Breaking Bad. The score alone gave me a migraine. Fantastic.

No takers? 3 episodes in and I'm totally hooked. Bateman is amazing - I never got the appeal until now. (non spoilery gifs)

It showed up on my Netflix feed. I might have to give it a whirl now.

It showed up on my Netflix feed. I might have to give it a whirl now.
I love it. So damn intense, and Bateman's character is as cool as a cucumber. I'm not a huge fan of Linney but she's really good in this, and so are the kids. The redneck chic is also really good, and the big bad is awesome. Not sure if I've seen Esai Morales before.

Muy caliente.

LOL D, there's a gay BJ. The fanbois will be having a collective meltdown a la Hollywood's agenda to shove it down my throat. Brings back good ole memories from the AHS board.

I'm on episode 4. It's very addictive if ridiculous. That said, Breaking Bad was ridiculous at times, and that's top 5.
It's pretty ridiculous from the get go with money launderers stealing from a psycho drug lord, but humans are ridiculous. I just love what a fast thinker Marty is. And so damn chilled out.

It's pretty ridiculous from the get go with money launderers stealing from a psycho drug lord, but humans are ridiculous. I just love what a fast thinker Marty is. And so damn chilled out.
He's perfect for the role

He's perfect for the role
Isnt he. And so is she because I've always found her a bit high strung and almost hysterical in her roles.
Woah what a pilot. Memo to self : never ever EVER get involved with crazy assed drug lords.

Isnt he. And so is she because I've always found her a bit high strung and almost hysterical in her roles.
Woah what a pilot. Memo to self : never ever EVER get involved with crazy assed drug lords.
She' amazing. A really good solid actress. She's sensational in Primal Fear.

Can't wait to watch the rest of this.

She' amazing. A really good solid actress. She's sensational in Primal Fear.

Can't wait to watch the rest of this.
I'm so addicted I could binge the next 7 episodes today, and I dont like binge watching on a first go. Plus it's monday so I cant.

I'm so addicted I could binge the next 7 episodes today, and I dont like binge watching on a first go. Plus it's monday so I cant.
Peter Mullan just turned up in it too. I adore him, ace actor.

Do you know who the 2 actors who play the gays are? They dont look familiar. That bj scene was pretty impressive - what a cold bastard.

Do you know who the 2 actors who play the gays are? They dont look familiar. That bj scene was pretty impressive - what a cold bastard.
The Fed? He was in Ray Donovan. But I kind of stopped watching that a while ago.

The Fed? He was in Ray Donovan. But I kind of stopped watching that a while ago.
I havent seen that.

It's pretty meh. Not a patch on Ozark.
I really like the location of this (minus the rednecks)

Found him. Jason Butler Harner

Question about the bobcats - why did redneck psycho chic want them to have tackle?

Spoiler for episode 5

WARNING: spoilers below
well I saw that sex scene coming a mile off. Very Brokeback Mountain, and I thought very well done. Loved the comment about polishing his pillow talk.