Another Hannibal movie

Tools    

sweet...should be good....

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Hannibal Lecter TV series coming

Sep 12, 2011

While we have all been witness to his back story in Hannibal Rising, a new TV series by Gaumont is developing a new TV series for NBC (via Coming Soon)on Hannibal “The Cannibal” Lecter, detailing his run-in with FBI Agent Graham, as noted and seen in Red Dragon/Manhunter.
Martha De Laurentiis (Hannibal Rising, Red Dragon) will produce the show. This series is obviously in its early stages, so no word on who will played Lecter. Maybe Gaspard Ulliel again? Also no word on if author Thomas Harris will be involved.

Screw Will Graham. If they made a serious drama TV series based on Hannibal Lecter and especially Clarice Starling... I'm so there. They seriously could pretend Hannibal never happened and just pick up after Silence of the Lambs with Clarice as an FBI agent. It would ruin the book, Hannibal, which I love, but the movie ruined it, so, it does not bother me.

This could be interesting... but only if Hopkins plays Lecter

that's what she said...
YAY!! The Hannibal movies never cease to entertain me so I HOPE this upcomming one does the same. And I agree with HitchFan97, Hopkins better play Lecter!!!!!

I'd be surprised if Hopkins played Lecter. It would be a TV role, and he's an aging film star. I'd rather see Jodie Foster involved with the project.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
It would be good to see an ending to the Hannibal Lector story but only in a movie, and only with Hopkins.