Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Show Dogs (2018)
Ugh, I don't know why I tried this. I hated it after only 90 seconds and shut it off after 3 minutes. That might be a record for me

Digby: The Biggest Dog in the World (1973)
Corny comedy, probably good for little kids back in 1973. Not good for me in 2019.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	MV5BYjY4NTE4MTAtYWM2Ny00NDJkLTg3YmUtY2UzOTY0MWM4MjMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	51739  

Show Dogs (2018)
Ugh, I don't know why I tried this. I hated it after only 90 seconds and shut it off after 3 minutes. That might be a record for me

Digby: The Biggest Dog in the World (1973)
Corny comedy, probably good for little kids back in 1973. Not good for me in 2019.
Would I be right in saying you had a ruff time with those two then?

Ugh, I don't know why I tried this. I hated it after only 90 seconds and shut it off after 3 minutes.
LOL. Sounds like me with Crazy Rich Asians.

My wife is a bigger Beatles fan than me, and she was ready to shut it off after about a half hour. I probably could have made it a little longer.

This might just do nobody any good.
Mark Wahlberg must run 22 miles or he’ll explode.

I really like Mark Wahlberg & his past collaboration(s) with director Peter Berg have been very entertaining.

I really like Mark Wahlberg & his past collaboration(s) with director Peter Berg have been very entertaining.
I've seen Mark Wahlberg in two Peter Berg directed movies, Patriots Day & Deepwater Horizon Hated them both, but I did finish them

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Weird is my middle initial.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

True Confession (1980)

I get it, you are trying to say that being a priest doesn't equal being the most drama-free person in the world. But please, why don't you just get to the point already? Instead, you just have to insert a murder and a cop running around for no good reason. And the dialogue, oh God can people just stop talking about unrelated thing?

I ended up forwarding to the end before the movie ended, just to see how the movie ended without having to go through the bull****.
WARNING: "The boring ending" spoilers below
So somehow the priest is sent to a desert and is complaining that he's dying. Then the priest and the cop just laugh. I have no sympathy for anyone in the movie and I'm glad the priest dies.

This might just do nobody any good.
The Snowman (2017)

... that’s all got to say.

Posted this hours ago, but it somehow disappeared.

Huge fan of Domnhall Gleeson, but unconvincing to me as an upperclass Brit. Also didn’t buy Margot Robbie as his wife.

Leaving casting aside, movie seemed like a mish-mash to me.