Kill Bill 3

Tools    

Kill Bill Vol II is not even in cinemas yet, but Quentin Tarantino says he is already planning volume three.

“Oh yeah, initially I was thinking this would be my ‘Dollars’ trilogy. I was going to do a new one every 10 years. But I need at least 15 years before I do this again,” the director told Entertainment Weekly magazine’s April 16 issue.

Tarantino says Uma Thurman, who plays a bride out for revenge in the series that began last year, will not be the star.

so obviously the story line he'll have is the revenge of the daughter, whose mom was killed right in front of her.

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
Kill Bill Vol II is not even in cinemas yet, but Quentin Tarantino says he is already planning volume three.

“Oh yeah, initially I was thinking this would be my ‘Dollars’ trilogy. I was going to do a new one every 10 years. But I need at least 15 years before I do this again,” the director told Entertainment Weekly magazine’s April 16 issue.

Tarantino says Uma Thurman, who plays a bride out for revenge in the series that began last year, will not be the star.

so obviously the story line he'll have is the revenge of the daughter, whose mom was killed right in front of her.

The third , as far as what I read, would be a prequel in Anime form.

did u guys like the 1st one. i dont no wut it is but i think it was kool. i dunno y im sayin this in this thread but i jus wanna no some1 elses oppinion cuz most people i no never saw it.

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
did u guys like the 1st one. i dont no wut it is but i think it was kool. i dunno y im sayin this in this thread but i jus wanna no some1 elses oppinion cuz most people i no never saw it.
I Think you need some help with your grammar.

Follow the link for further speculation of Kill Bill Vol.3, plus extra information concerning other film news......

http://movieclub.msn.co.uk/movies/news/today.asp

yeah kill bill 3 would be cool but i heard quentin is writing a war epic or something and that will be a must see.

i thought that was "Hero" but the other forum said he has nothing to do with taht

my name is buck and im here to f**k
Kill Bill 3 I Read In The News Paper Will Be About Vernita Greens Daughter Taratino Said Its Years From Completion

Thus making Beatrix the villian i suppose. (for all of u who have watched vol.2) i just hope if he does do this there will be no spilts. When you think about it shouldnt the coming one be called Kill Bill 2 i mean vol 1 and 2 are just spilts.

i stand corrected thanx man.

Lets put a smile on that block
As the credits role for Volume 2, a red line crosses out all the people that The Bride kills, but a question mark is left for Elle Driver, could she part of Tarantino's next film perhaps?

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
As the credits role for Volume 2, a red line crosses out all the people that The Bride kills, but a question mark is left for Elle Driver, could she part of Tarantino's next film perhaps?
No.

The question mark is simply there because we don't know whether she died or not.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
No.

The question mark is simply there because we don't know whether she died or not.
Alas. I read too much into it.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Well sense the way the third one ended you have to figure that if they are going to film a third one wed have to wait a little longer for instance who would be the villian? Bill is dead. So I'm going go with this prediction Beatrix's is killed off by Copper heads daughter infront of Of Beatrix's daughter then comes the insanely gruge and killing spree.

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Well sense the way the third one ended you have to figure that if they are going to film a third one wed have to wait a little longer for instance who would be the villian? Bill is dead. So I'm going go with this prediction Beatrix's is killed off by Copper heads daughter infront of Of Beatrix's daughter then comes the insanely gruge and killing spree.
learn how to write, your grammer is horrible

Someone Save Us College Kids
there i fixed the one word i got wrong. the rest any bum can read happy now

A system of cells interlinked
15 years is not soon.