sword in the stone
Bernard & Bianca
Anastacia
Lady and the Tramp
Oliver
Mulan
101 dalmations
Aristocats

however i dont consider all of these classics though. also alot of my faves arnt disney

There's so many that I've watched as a kid but just can't remember them well such as Fantasia, Bambi, Fox and the Hound, Pocahontas, Great Mouse Detective, Rescuers/Rescuers Down Under etc. but here are my top 15 that I remember:

1. Pinocchio
2. Peter Pan
3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
4. Alice in Wonderland
5. Zootopia
6. The Lion King
7. Frozen
8. Wreck-it Ralph
9. Hercules
10. Robin Hood
11. Sword in the Stone
12. Tangled
13. Aladdin
14. Beauty and the Beast
15. The Jungle Book

I know that if I rewatched some of the ones I mentioned that one of them would probably find a spot.

01. The Lion King
02. Peter Pan
06. Aladdin
14. Oliver & Company
15. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
26. Cinderella
32. The Jungle Book
33. The Great Mouse Detective
36. Chicken Little

these are ones I have watched but i m sure all other will be good too as i m the biggest fan of such movies
You still got a lot to watch, then.

I Still have these to watch:

Make Mine Music
The Three Caballeros
Saludos Amigos
Fun and Fancy Free
Melody Time
Treasure Planet
Home on the Range
Winnie The Pooh (2011)
Tangled
Zootopia

That's not Disney btw, it is Don Bluth and Fox Animations.
Don Bluth > Disney

Well, overall Disney is relatively weak, Pixar, Don Bluth, Ice Age's studios and even Dreamworks produce better family entertainment. Disney movies are excessively simplistic and hence boring (for me).

Family movies don't need to be boring for an adult. That's an American cultural concept:
That children's movies are supposed to be simplistic. This is not true everywhere else.
While I agree that family movies should appeal to the whole family, simplicity certainly isn't an American concept. Children are simpler creatures. Anyone can tell you that. You'll probably waste a lot of effort trying to drill complexity into a movie intended to appeal to kids.

Too much and it goes over the kids heads, too little and you'll miss the parents. It's a careful balancing act and Disney's generally pretty good at nailing that bullseye. ...I honestly don't know why Wreck-It Ralph is exceptional in this regard, what with other movies...

Wastelands Inhabitant
Still in love with Robin Hood's environment and Pinocchio's plot...

"I'll Make a Man Out of You" is easily one of my favorite Disney songs.
One of my friends in University would always be humming that song or playing the German version on his phone. It just gets in your head and never leaves.
Mulan was the first movie I ever saw by myself in theatres. I literally have not seen it since then, but I'd say Mulan and The Lion King had the most memorable music.

I've seen pretty much every Disney animated movie up to and including Tarzan, but that's around when I stopped watching cartoons. I don't think I'd be able to rank them because I haven't seen any of them since around that time, except for Hercules which I rewatched with my flatmates a couple months ago.

I do recall liking Sword in the Stone, Aladdin, The Lion King, and The Little Mermaid (probably in that order). I did watch the Aristocats a fair amount, but I don't think it's because it was a particularly good movie, but rather because I just really, really liked cats (and still do).

Pinocchio and Sleeping Beauty are head and shoulders above the rest, in my opinion. I'd love to see the latter on the big screen in its wide aspect ratio. Truly a masterful piece of animated cinema.

I love quite a few Disney animated films, though. I think I've seen pretty much all of them.

If I had to choose another five favorite Disney films (not including the other two I've mentioned), I'd go with these:

Lady and the Tramp
The Sword in the Stone
The Lion King
The Great Mouse Detective
101 Dalmatians

Pinocchio and Sleeping Beauty are head and shoulders above the rest, in my opinion. I'd love to see the latter on the big screen in its wide aspect ratio. Truly a masterful piece of animated cinema.

That screenshot makes me want to see it again. Haven't seen it in well over a decade.

I know MM recently watched them all. What was your favorite, dude?
Yeah, that was a fun experience. It was a lot of movies but I never felt tired of doing it. Disney is one of the greatest anti-depressive and legal drugs anyways.

As you probably read, I did post an overview with all my ratings as well as a bit of overall information. Link here: http://www.movieforums.com/community...21#post1431021

The Lion King and Tarzan was my two favorites and the only ones I gave a full
. Lion King is well praised, but Tarzan seems to be lesser appreciated among audiences. Critics loved it though, so it's definitely considered great by many. It's a familiar story and familiar themes, but pretty much the best I've seen Disney present this type of film. Also, it is a nostalgic movie to me. Lion King is as well...

I have a few
ratings as well, which are all what I consider "great". Som of them are solid 4s, but quite a few are also movies that "just managed" to be great enough for a 4 star rating. Still great though... The movies are: Snow White, Bambi, Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood, Winnie the Pooh, The Rescuers, The Great Mouse Detective, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Mulan and Treasure Planet. 14 movies out of 53.

Such movies as the worst of the classics and other facts are all in that post I linked to. There's a few reviews in there as well