Favorite David Fincher films

Tools    

Fincher is hands down my favorite director of all time. I'd like to read your guys' rankings of his films.

I'll start...

1. Se7en 10/10
2. Fight Club 10/10
3. Zodiac 10/10
4. The Social Network 10/10
5. Alien 3 8.5/10
6. Panic Room 8/10
7. The Game 8/10
8. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo 7.5/10
9. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button 7/10

Really the only film of his I didn't love was Benjamin Button but it was still well made, acted and directed. I just couldn't get into like others did.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
1. Se7en -

2. Fight Club -

3. Panic Room -

4. Zodiac -

5. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - seen only once but wasn't focused on the movie, so I don't dare to rate it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Fight Club:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo:

Se7en:

Zodiac:

The Social Network:

Panic Room:

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:

My top three of his are Panic Room, Fight Club, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Se7en

Panic Room

Zodiac

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

The Social Network

The Game

Fight Club

Alien 3

I know Rodent loves Alien 3 so I want to rewatch it.

Fight Club
(almost 5)
Social Network

Zodiac

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Se7en
(need to rewatch)
Benjamin Button

Panic Room

Favourite? Alien 3. Se7en comes in a close second.

My least favourite is The Social Network.

In terms of actual rating?
Se7en is by far his best.
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button is definitely his weakest film followed closely by Panic Room.

Fight Club:
-
Se7en:
(+)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:

Zodiac:
-
The Game:
++ (it was GREAT the first time I watched it, because of its twisty premise, but it loses a lot of its effect after multiple viewings)

I've only seen 5 of his films so far, but it's very clear that he's one of the most solid directors working today.

Ranked.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
+
Se7en

Fight Club

The Curios Case of Benjiman Button

The Social Network
--

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Glad to see that Zodiac is getting some love on here. I always thought that movie didn't get the appreciation that it deserved.
I honestly think that it was extremely boring considering the concept and the cast that they had to work with.

Fight Club

Social Network

Zodiac

Se7en

Benjamin Button

Panic Room

I actually quite like Panic Room. And Ive not got round to seeing Girl With The Dragon Tattoo yet.

On the outside looking in.
Favourite? Alien 3.

I'll take Fincher's atmospheric ALIEN 3 over Cameron's sledgehammer of a sequel any day, and apart from GORILLAS IN THE MIST, I'd say Weaver was never better. As far as Fincher goes, ZODIAC is a creepy and compelling watch also.

1. Fight Club
2. The Social Network
3. Girl with The Dragon Tattoo
4. Panic Room
5. The Game

Will Frey

I really liked The Social Network and felt like it was his strongest, but I'm not the biggest fan of him in general. He's really admirable as a technician, and Fincher's films always feel really well put-together and polished, but I don't get much of an emotional connection to any of his films. So, attractive but a little sterile.

1. The Social Network
2. Fight Club
3. The Game
4. Benjamin Button
5. Zodiac
6. Seven

If you include the two episodes of House of Cards that he directed, which were really good, I would put them at #2.