The Santa Clause 3

Tools    

Santa Clause 3

I would have never thought they would/could have made a trilogy out of those films....

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I honestly think this may be good.

Not me....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

God I was dragged to part 2 a few years back and it was awful can't believe they are making another

A number of years ago I read Tim Allen's book "Dont stand too close to a Naked Man" or something along those lines. He did not really seem like the type of guy you would want around your children. It is funny that he is the opposite of the sappy characters he plays. This seems to be a general trend with these types of people.

Logic would thus dictate that people who have raunchy careers are actually nice people. I would rather leave my children with Artie Lange than with Pee wee herman.

i think this would be a great movie this christmas. im gonna wait for this movie...martin short so funny in this movie

its funny that this board should be up right now because i was just thinkign about great christmas comedies and the original The Santa Clause is one that ive always loved, but i dunno how 3 will be... im actually more excited about Unaccompanied Minors ive been reading about it briefly latley and it sounds hysterical... its about a bunch of kids stuck in an airport around christmas and they run around and drive the security guy crazy.. the best part? Lewis Black is the security guard. so honestly, while i loved the original the santa clause, this christmas im going with lewis black and Unaccompanied Minors...

Well for being a kid's movie it is excellent for kid's. What do you expect, this movie is inteded for all audience's but we as adults know that it is for kids. I seen the past 2 and I though they were very good, with clean comedy for a change. And I didnt have to worry about the language and some of the other things I have seen in kid's movies these day's. Overall a good family film for the holiday's. And as for this sequel, I am sure it is going to be as good as the last 2.

To me this ruins the whole Santa Clause trilogy. I mean, the first two were hysterical but with with the corny plotline with Mr. Frost and all it just seems too oddballish. That's my opinion.

I already watch the movie and the truth I like much

this site is the official Site of the movie ???
http://www.sitestotal.com/the-santa-...escape-clause/

or what is???

I dunno. I dont think there is anything wrong with throwing Jack Frost in there. Martin Short is funny too so hope it all works out for him. Weblared that isnt a bad site regardless but I dont think it's the official site. Doesnt look like any I've encountered. Looks more like a my space page heheh.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I think my friend Jeremy put it best.

"Yeah, I won't be seeing that. If Santa had a giant sword, and there was blood and explosions, then I'd consider it."

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I think my friend Jeremy put it best.

"Yeah, I won't be seeing that. If Santa had a giant sword, and there was blood and explosions, then I'd consider it."

So kind of along the lines of one of these films?

Ok, I almost have to see a movie called Satan Claus.
Honestly, I never saw it myself. Just googled it and they popped up in Amazon heheh. However, I think the most horrific Santa film for me so far was Bad Santa that took a bit of that Christmas magic away from me.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Escape
Honestly, I never saw it myself. Just googled it and they popped up in Amazon heheh. However, I think the most horrific Santa film for me so far was Bad Santa that took a bit of that Christmas magic away from me.
I loved Bad Santa!

I didn't really care much for The Santa Clause at all. i really don't like Tim Allen.

I loved Bad Santa!
Yeah, I think the best scene in that one was when he was kicking the crap out of that kid. The Kid deserved it too.