Sin City 2 and 3

Tools    

I really liked the first and so I'm definately looking forward to the 2nd, I'm not sure if a third may be a little too much

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
I'm definitely looking forward to the second and I think the third will probably decent, but I'm hoping that the cast will remain the same through all three of them.

I like the first movie but I am very doubtful for the other 2...I really hope they do it will but the track record of movie sequels is not great.

Meecrob "You know, that stuff you get as a appetizer at Thai food restaurants. "meecrob" is way grosser than "****," dude. I'd scarf down a whole wet bucket full of **** before I ate another plate of meecrob." Cartman

I'm definitely looking forward to the second................I'm hoping that the cast will remain the same through all three of them.
I had a chance to chat with both Quentin and Frank on two different days while I was previously in California. Unfortunately I didn't ask about full details, but every main character will return in Sin City 2. Plus actress Rachel Weisz will be playing Ava - the woman from Dwight's past. About how that rumor started with Angelina Jolie....Quentin and Frank had nothing to do with any of it. They said they were thinking of casting her, but that's how far it got. It was all general tablod gossip.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
I was really disappointed when I had heard recently that Sin City sequels had been shelved for the time being, but hitting up IMDb this past week, I saw they start filming in June. Can't wait!

Major updates from Industry Sources.....

Sin City 3 will center around the Hell and Back storyline, which focuses on a character named Wallace who is drugged and experiences hallucinations throughout the film. Rodriguez has stated no deals are in place but he's confident that Johnny Depp would take the part.

Also look for Antonio Banderas in the film as well. As of now, his character is of yet TBA.

i loved sin city i agree a master piece i would like to see a number 2 & 3 aslong as the visual media are as good and the imagery. Anyone no if theres a van helsin 2?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Jaime King confirms Sin City 2 return

Sep 10, 2011

With The Departed’s Oscar-winning screenwriter William Monahan tapped to write Sin City 2, actress Jaime King confirms she’ll return to the film – whenever the script gets completed and Robert Rodriguez gets off his ass to do it.
That’s what I’ve been told, yes“, on her return. “You know, one minute, Robert would be like, ‘Okay, we’re shooting in two months.’ And I’m like, ‘Okay, I’ll be ready.’ And then it goes for two years and two years and two years. It’s interesting, now, to see how it’s going to play,” she said. “I feel like what we did then was so revolutionary, so we’re really going to have to really step it up. But my understanding, it was kind of a melange of the original work of what Frank has done, but everything always comes from Frank, you know what I mean? So even if someone else is writing the physical script, it will always be Frank Miller’s ideas.”