Clerks II

→ in
Tools    

Originally Posted by Captain Driftwood
Say what you will but some of today's hottest stars couldn't touch Jeff Anderson and Brian O'Halloran on their best day..
Unfortunately, after seeing "Vulgar", I couldn't disagree more

Horrorphiliac

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by Blister
It's out in the UK Darth?

Sorry Blister, I'm in Canada on holiday!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

i saw it 3 times already, love it too pieces.... the first is still so much better though
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Sorry Blister, I'm in Canada on holiday!
Damn, although I thought something was a bit iffy when I couldn't see it listed anywhere over here....it's been getting mixed reviews here, not sure if I want to see it or not. It may be getting the rental treatment when it arrives on DVD.

I absolutely hated every minute of this film. I may have laughed one time throughout the film. What a distasteful waste of celluloid.

The trailer did not look funny at all. Looked awful as a matter of fact. And those are supposed to be some of the best parts in a film. I'm doing my best to keep myself and my money as far away as possible from this so called sequel that is for sure.

Originally Posted by Escape
The trailer did not look funny at all. Looked awful as a matter of fact. And those are supposed to be some of the best parts in a film. I'm doing my best to keep myself and my money as far away as possible from this so called sequel that is for sure.
I can see why you think that, but you have to remember that the movie is R rated, and they can't show most of the funnier scenes because they are, well, R rated. There are parts in the movie much funnier than the trailer.
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore

Certainly those of you who "hated" the film or did not like it very much had to laugh at the LOTR vs S.W. scene....right? If not why?

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by 7thson
Certainly those of you who "hated" the film or did not like it very much had to laugh at the LOTR vs S.W. scene....right? If not why?
Actually, didn't laugh one bit at that scene. I did cheer when he said the only return was of the Jedi. I mean come one, the Frodo and Sam are gay thing has been done. A million freaking times. It's old material.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Loved it. I can't really compare it to the first because i really hate to pick favorites between Kevin Smith movies. They are all amazing.

I have always been a big Kevin Smith fans.. The first time I saw CLERKS I fell in love with it and its a film that I can watch over and over again.

Yes over his career Kevin Smith has made some good and bad decisions, but I have a question..... 'Is Clerks 2 Really Needed??'

I went into the cinema with an open mind feeling a certain amount of excitement and antisipation for the 2 hours ahead, but sadly left disappointed and even kinda empty inside.

I found the characters very two dimentional and very de-humanised. Even Randel my favorite character from the original didnt give me the sarcastic observational humour he aired the first time round.

The central love story was so obvious and unsuprising that I wasnt rooting for hicks in his dialema. The rest of the plot jumped from uninteresting events and characters, held together by astring of heard it all before gag's.

i enjoyed the movie .. i think randal and dante could have done better on the acting though. just my opinion.

"PORCH MONKEY 4 LIFE" That movie is freakin hilarious. What was that part about the panty or pillow troll? Hahahah! I think they could have shortened up the donkey part but other than that it was funny. Also, a very important side note, that manager that the guy bangs has some seriously nice melon action going on in her sweater region. If you don't believe me watch those things bounce when she's dancing on the roof.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Never saw the first Clerks, but I watched part two last night. It was alright.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
tat manager that the guy bangs has some seriously nice melon action going on in her sweater region. If you don't believe me watch those things bounce when she's dancing on the roof.
Rosario Dawson? Uh...yeah. She's amazing. That's a name you should know dude.

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Clerks II was amazing. It has surpassed Clerks I as my favourite of the View Askew series. My list now reads as this:

1 Clerks 2
2 Clerks
3 Dogma
4 Chasing Amy
5 Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
6 Mallrats
7 Drawing Flies

I am a big fan, but I would have much rather seen a Mallrats 2.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Us girls loved this film. We got Clerks watched it first, then watched Clerks 2.

The boys walked out to do something else, who knows what. They pretty much hated the first movie. They totally missed the second movie.

I guess it's a hate it or love it kind of movie in our house.

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
I liked it! Maybe im a bit bias.

It was one of those extremely rare movies that I wanted to watch again the next day. (I think I did)

Maybe because I had been looking forward to it so much and I really liked the kinda cheesy ending