Saw 3

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Cool, I can officially start never seeing this the day it opens!

I have had enough jigsaw, methinks....

I can't wait to see this...it's going to be years before we have another successful horror franchise like this one...

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Originally Posted by Sedai
Cool, I can officially start never seeing this the day it opens!

I have had enough jigsaw, methinks....

I definately can't get enough of jigsaw. though, I do hope they end the series with this movie so it doesn't end up like any jason or freddy movies. I want it to go out with a bang (and some dignity)!!

Really enjoyed the first Saw, didn't care much for the second, hopefully the third will redeem the series

Ok the first movie was good(I mean the idea),the second sucked.I prefer to go and watch Seven again its far better

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
so the trailer was suppose to be attached to The Descent which came out today. Unfortunately, my theater didn't have the trailer in front of it. I was severely pissed, so if anyone finds the trailer online, please post it. also, if someone did end up seeing the descent and got to see the trailer, let me know how it was.

Wow, The Descent has only just came out in the US?

I hope they end the franchise with this movie, i already feel that they have drawn it out too much, plus I can see everyone getting sick of the 'mind game traps' if they add another few sequels.

Originally Posted by Blister
Wow, The Descent has only just came out in the US?
Are you talking about a movie that some women exploring a cave and were killed by some things in the cave like monsters,because I saw this movie last year and was pretty good

Originally Posted by B-card
Are you talking about a movie that some women exploring a cave and were killed by some things in the cave like monsters,because I saw this movie last year and was pretty good
Yeah, that's the one. I've had it on DVD since Christmas, really enjoyed the film. Didn't think it would take so long to get to the US...

Originally Posted by B-card
You might be thinking of the movie The Cave not The Descent.

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
so the trailer was suppose to be attached to The Descent which came out today. Unfortunately, my theater didn't have the trailer in front of it. I was severely pissed, so if anyone finds the trailer online, please post it. also, if someone did end up seeing the descent and got to see the trailer, let me know how it was.
Unfortunately it's not on the net itself as of yet, but here's a description...

WARNING: "Saw III Teaser Trailer" spoilers below
The trailer starts out showing a ticking timer followed by some screams and then showing the pig mask laying on a desk. Then it shows jigsaw and amanda looking at each other Jigsaw is now bald and Amanda looks like she did in saw 2 then it shows a blonde girl chained up by the celing with water spraying in her face. Then a QUICK flash of Jigsaw and he is writng something then you hear in the most eerie possible voice - "Live or die amke your choice." Then is shows a guy in a cage like structure whos is drowning in what looks like blood then a shot of the man with the hooks and chains in him he gets up and you can see there are about 7 - 10 chains in his body, followed by a QUICK flash of someone wearing what looks like the beartrap only it is attched to their forhead and their chin. (maybe it crushes their head?) Throughout these whole flashes we here the following - "Somebody gete me outta here. OH MY GOD. PLEASE HELP ME. RUN." (Distorted and faint screams follow). And as a grand finale billy comes on a tv and depending on what state you live in says hello (insert state name here) are you ready to play a game? So since I live in denver I heard - "Hello denver are you ready to play a game?" The words SAW III pop up on the screen in a eerie scartched out font. END TRAILER!!

I can see why jrs could have got them confused, as they both take place in a series of caves/caverns situated underground.

However The Descent was a fantastic movie that I enjoyed, I found The Cave to be a bit of a bore

The Adventure Starts Here!
I can't understand the appeal of any of these movies, to be honest with you. And, it seems they're less and less about the mind games of the first one and more and more about the gore.

Which I totally don't understand. But then, I'm a wimp, so don't go by me.

Oh, and hey! Yoda's grandma (my mom) bought him that Gooey Louie game for Christmas one year! I wonder if we still have it lying around somewhere.... (We lost a few of the nose-goblins over the years....)

Originally Posted by Blister
I can see why jrs could have got them confused, as they both take place in a series of caves/caverns situated underground.

However The Descent was a fantastic movie that I enjoyed, I found The Cave to be a bit of a bore
Which Descent are you guys talking about? I believe jrs is talking about the one that is just in theatres now in Europe and in North America this friday.

Originally Posted by Escape
Which Descent are you guys talking about? I believe jrs is talking about the one that is just in theatres now in Europe and in North America this friday.
The Descent-Neil Marshall(the cave movie with the group of women) is this movie in theatres now?Because there is another one again from 2005 with Luke Perry

I think me and B-card are talking about:

Is this the one you are talking about as well Escape?

If so, it came out last year in the UK

The Adventure Starts Here!
I just watched the trailer on IMDB (which has only the 2005 listing for a title "The Descent").

Yup, this is the trailer we're currently seeing in the U.S. for the upcoming release of "The Descent."

The Descent Trailer

It's the same flick.

I'm really looking forward to being disappointed again! ie Hostel, Saw II, The Grudge, The Ring, The Ring II

...they should have gotten Takashi Miike involved in this one, so they could REALLY make up for the poor, so very poor Saw II

Horrorphiliac