New DVDs

Tools    

gone
TWT Excellent choice! I recommend Shrek too... I recently got the region 1 2 disc set, and I'm after Monster inc, it's most likely to be released on region 1 before it hits the cinemas here, any one know of the release dat?E

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You mean nice DISCS...

I can't find the Tombstone Vista Series ANYWHERE!!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by henry hill
any one know of the release dat?E
Some time in the '80s, I suspect.

Seriously, though, I thought I heard something about mid-April, but I can't remember where, so don't count on that.

No date yet on Monsters Inc., if you're meaning onto DVD. I'm going to get around to have all the dates and features up on some of the DVDs coming out in the months ahead. I know about, so far, Training Day, K-PAX, Bandits, Original Sin, Heist, Zoolander, Hearts in Atlantis, The One, The Musketeer, etc.,

So it'll be a lengthy report. I'll post a link when I have it done.

I'm also thinking of spawning a small site that deals with DVD releases, not too sure though if I'll be able to do it.

Got Predator for $14.96 today. Saw they had O Brother, Where Art Thou?, for $16.44.

Guy
Got From Russia with Love and Goldfinger special editions today for 20 bucks total from Blockbuster

Originally posted by spudracer
I've seen yours, I still can't understand why you have some of the DVDs you do.
What I got is what I prefer to own and what I like. i don't judge others choosings.

Finally got Moulin Rouge !!!! Awesome!!!!

pick up two dvd's the other day, fight club and Resivoir dogs, is resivoir dogs getting a special edition?
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I'm not sure of a release date... but I do know that they are working on SE's for both films.

Just ordered Sex and Zen and Ring from HKflix.com... What a great site Laurie!!!

Just went a bit credit card crazy and bought:

Futurama Series 1
Robocop Trilogy
Planet of the Apes
Almost Famous Untitled
Buffy Series 3
Angel Series 1

Ouch, ill be in trouble when the bill arrives next month!

I know the feeling Freak. I was buying 5 or 6 DVD's a week and had to cut back, so I started visiting Blockbuster and picking up Pre-Viewed movies for $4.99. My only requirement is that it has to be a movie whose sound and picture are not critical to the enjoyment of the film (Yesterday I bought Ladies Man and Tailor of Panama, before that Tao of Steve and State and Main). So far I've been happy with them, though it did take awhile to get used to the video quality of tape.

At my old job I had my boss order movies for me practically every other week. It got to the point where I had like 20 DVDs waiting for me...

Well when the store came to have to close, I got them ALL...for nothing...

LOL... sounds like a good deal to me

My father-in-law used to rent movies through his appliance store and decided to sell everything off. I ended up getting about 150 movies for $2 each and $35 dvd's for about 5... was one of the happiest days of my life