Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Had a strong sense of deja vu watching this. It wasn't until my GF walked into the room about halfway through the movie and said "Haven't we seen this before?" that I realized, yeah we have seen this already. Guess that makes it kind of a forgettable film. I still like the Alien mythology and where it's going but it's probably Scotts weakest Alien film.

Documentary about the Chauvet Cave Paintings which date back some 30,000 years. I don't know much about cave paintings but it seemed like these were really ahead of their time. Granted it just a bunch of animals and stuff but the way the painters used the contours of the cave walls to accentuate certain aspects of their subject was something I never associated with cave paintings (always thought cave paintings were tall people looking at star systems where the secrets of life are to be found). Some of the interviews are bland but it's still worth a look just for a tour of the cave.

Worth fighting Nazis and zombies for!
You say that but she looks like she can handle herself .

The Last Survivors (Arthur Cary, 2019)

Potent in places - impossible to ever truly comprehend the scars that cannot be seen

Snooze factor rating = Z

Snooze factor rating = Zzzz

[Snooze Factor Ratings]:
Z = didn't nod off at all
Zz = nearly nodded off but managed to stay alert
Zzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed
Zzzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed but nodded off again at the same point and therefore needed to go back a number of times before I got through it...
Zzzzz = nodded off and missed some or the rest of the film but was not interested enough to go back over it

Welcome to the human race...
Left Behind -

I just love how Nic Cage's character is named Captain Steel.

I like LBJ, the more I learn about him the more I like him. It's cool if other people don't. I seen LBJ and thought it was a pretty good movie and a fair representation of LBJ.

Just curious who are the other 4 worst presidents? I'm sure they've made movies about them all.
Heh, heh. I'll have to decline, CR. This is a movie site, and very few are knowledgeable about actual history. There's no sense in starting a "stuff" storm...

~Doc

American Animals

Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Heh, heh. I'll have to decline, CR. This is a movie site, and very few are knowledgeable about actual history. There's no sense in starting a "stuff" storm...~Doc
You sound like a politician there You'd be surprised at how smart people here can be, not me of course, but we have a lot of knowledgeable members.

Here's my movie pics of the three worst presidents of the last half century. You'll have to guess which pres the third movie is about

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-W_ver4.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	51698   Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-Vice_(2018_film_poster).png
Views:	188
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	51699   Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	51701  

I like LBJ, the more I learn about him the more I like him. It's cool if other people don't. I seen LBJ and thought it was a pretty good movie and a fair representation of LBJ.
I posted that, to me, it was more like a TV movie, but I enjoyed it too.

Keanu is always a good reason to watch a movie
He can be sexy, especially with the beard. I do like him in John Wang, uh, excuse me, John Wick

But his sex appeal isn't quite big enough for me to get over his stiff acting. He's bad ass in John Wick and that works, but he has never been the greatest actor. At least in my opinion.