Russian Doll

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

I'm two episodes in. I think it really depends if you like Natasha Lyonne as I know she might rub some people the wrong way. I think she does a good job here, so far....

It's another take on the Groundhog Day repeating day scenario. But I feel like there is already a bit more of a twist revealing itself on the horizon. I'm excited to see where the story goes.

Suspect's Reviews

Really binged this. Two episodes the first day and the other six the next. Pretty good show. I'm not sure how satisfied you'll be if you want the kind of interlocking puzzle explanation you'd get if this were a high-concept sci-fi film, but there's some good payoffs in there and it's really well-made and funny. Lyonne is tremendous in it, too.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Finished it, really liked it.

Thought it was a good way to end the story, I was worried it would go in a more depressing direction. It was different enough to make the groundhog day scenario fresh, which is a challenge because it's been done to death.

Recommended.

Oo this looks interesting. I really should join Netflix, lots of series on it I really want to see. Is this on the British version of Netflix?

I'll probably give this a look sometime cause I loved Groundhog Day. About to watch Yellowstone now though. Been binging one series after another (no particular order, last one was Star Trek Discovery) and trying to keep up when new episodes of shows start airing.

Not feeling this show at all, which is disappointing since I usually like anything with Chloë Sevigny.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I came down with a stomach bug this weekend and binged this on Saturday while I was feverish and trying to keep down water. I've still got that song stuck in my head, and Natasha was hilarious … but in such a concentrated dose when I wasn't feeling great might not have been the *best* time to watch this all in one afternoon.

Loved the mid-series twist with Alan, though. Just when I was wondering how this was going to extend into all those episodes, too...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I can't explain why I didn't stop watching. Not my cup o' tea.