JJ's Fat Ass Has Been Losing Weight!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
There's always cheat day, lads. As long as you don't over do it it keeps your metabolism cranked.

Yup, definitely works for me. The key is to schedule it in advance or attach it only to really genuinely rare things, so you don't get that "exception creep" where things feel like special circumstances but actually happen semi-regularly.

I had a cheat day on Sat, munched my way through damn near 3,500 calories .... still lost my regular pound over the week tho'. Got to allow for occasional 'blow-outs' or the whole thing becomes so much more of a chore imo. As Yods says though you gotta keep them in moderation.

Congrats JJ. Keep working at it and it'll continue until you're ok with how you look. As Yoda said, fewer calories in than you burn equals weight loss regardless.

Apart from that, I have a great weight loss treatment that I've just experienced myself... Don't recommend it though.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Good job man.

My wife is having trouble losing the post pregnancy weight and I'm trying my best to help here by dieting too. It's hard to diet when someone right beside you is eating a tub of ice cream.

I'm the most I've ever weighed right now, clocking in at 230lbs. Granted I'm over 6 feet tall, but I'm hoping to get down to 200.

Suspect's Reviews