3 fav. movies with eddie murphy.

Tools    

i thought i would start a thread about eddie murphy. the movies on your list can be movies or stand ups. this is my list
1) Eddie Murphy: delirious
2) coming to america
3) pluto nash......... jus kidding. my real 3rd is Life

Golden Child
Beverly Hills Cop
48 Hours

Btw, Michael, would you please shorten you signature or else change the font to a smaller one… it is very hard to distinguish your signature from your posts… thanks..

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Three good films with Eddy Murphy?

Well . . .

There's always ... nehhh ..
Maybe .. nope.
Well ... euhm ..

Nope, sorry, none.

Cheers, Martin

Coming to America
Bowfinger
Beverly Hills Cop

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

Off topic, but great sig, Mostly Harmless!! (Good name too)

Proceed, if you must!

Cheers, Martin

Delirious
Beverly Hills Cop
Trading Places
Nutty Proffesor
Golden Child

48 Hours
Trading Places
Bowfinger

Movies like Shrek and Mulan capture his talent to the greatest effect though.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Show time was a great movie!
And I can't think of another movie through right now, that wil have to do I guess for now!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

star sailor u need to watch old movies with eddie murphy. his new movies r mostly kids films. if u havent seen coming to america then go see it right now it is one of the best comedies ever.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Beverly Hills Cop
Beverly Hills Cop II
48 Hours
Beverly Hills Cop III
Raw
Delirious

in no particular order:

Bowfinger, Trading Places, Beverly Hills Cop. I think 48 Hours is okay too but haven't seen it in a while.