Make Your Picks

Your Cinematic Crush?

Tools    

Though Americans are not as glamourous as our overseas counterparts...
Says who?

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I don't know that I've ever had a cinematic crush, per se, but I love seeing French women as the leading ladies in film -- for example: Léa Seydoux. They are usually the most attractive and always the sexiest sounding of actresses everywhere. American actresses often seem to be lacking in refinement, or any real class, at all. French women, on the other hand ... they've got finesse and style.
Watching The Double Life of Veronique with Irene Jacob in the mid 90's definitely comes to mind....

Watching The Double Life of Veronique with Irene Jacob in the mid 90's definitely comes to mind....
I have it but I still haven't watched it . She's great – I like her in Three Colours: Red.

I cannot post any pic......
For me, l would choose Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) for men and The Bride (Uma Thurman) for women.

The imagination of myself
No one mentioned Kate in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Erin 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' (2003)

Annabella sciorra from:whispers in the dark/ internal affairs/ the hand that rocks the cradle

Ira

Who is the woman in this photo?

As always it's great to see a surge in interest on my favourite thread.

Erin 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' (2003)
I was only extolling the virtues of Jessica Biel yesterday .

Claudia Cardinale
She looks so different there. Is that from a movie?