New Survivor Game

Tools    

Come on everyone lets go. Join up now for a game that will have you eating your best friend's liver and asking for seconds.

Get out that pent up stress and betray those you love the most just to be called a winner.

Lie, cheat, steal, maim, and sex - its all part of the game and at the end you can always say. "It was just a game" so you can justify your actions.

Friendships ended, love lost forever, Yoda driven mad by all the complaints, children sacrificed (um okay fine not that last one), body parts made fun of and IQs lowered to a point they don't appear on any scale.

It can all be a part of your daily life where you have to rush home and almost die in traffic just to make the immunity challenge on time.

What more can you ask for in a game?

Okay fine there is more:

Drunken rants about nothing

Hating people you do not even know

Making deals with the devil

Having "special" relations with a monley

the list goes on and on so what are you waiting for -

Sorry cant do it, too much stress.

On Movie Forums, I am an old car. I'm having trouble starting.

7thson send in a Sheep list and get Halfangel too as well - http://www.movieforums.com/community...40#post1497740

Just PM me answers to those 12 questions. Basically the answer has to be correct and you are trying to get the ones no one else answered. Deadline is the 22nd, i'm counting on you

Put your game back on then you already had eight willing to play. Get someone else to host it and you play.
I don't wanna host it. That wasn't me who made that thread. Stop blaming me for something I didn't do.

This is Survivor 8 then and i won both Rauls failed Survivor 4 and Nopes Survivor 6
Oh youre right! So mine was Survivor 5, all the record books are faulty, whodathunkit', and now we eagerly await Survivor 9!

Oh youre right! So mine was Survivor 5, all the record books are faulty, whodathunkit', and now we eagerly await Survivor 9!
Oh damn! Eight is my lucky number, I would've won that one.

Oh damn! Eight is my lucky number, I would've won that one.
Dan said he wanted to do one but not anytime soon as hes got school. Maybe in a few months, by then everyone will be ready to go