The Sci-Fi Slob's Top 250 Greatest Films

→ in
Tools    

Care for some gopher?
Haven't seen Vampires, didn't like Scream, really enjoyed Tucker & Dale (several times).

+ rep for Vampires (which I've always really liked) and Scream, which is of course, brilliant. I liked Dale & Tucker... But it was too much comedy than I like in my horror.

I love Chopper. Saw it in a tiny cinema back when it was released, Eric Bana's first film. Good choice SFS. Panic Room's a pretty good film too.

Care for some gopher?
Ew, i hated Panic Room. Haven't seen Kill List and haven't even heard of Chopper. I might check it out, i like Eric Bana.

Nice, I've seen all of the last 9 entries.

I'm a big Kill List fan; it would make my top 50. I think it's tense and unique, and one of those rare movies that stays in your head. It's certainly not for everyone but I think it's brilliant.

I love Chopper too; Eric Bana is absolutely brilliant in it.

I love Panic Room-an absolute blast.

The Descent is certainly one of the best modern horror movies.

There's Something About Mary is certainly one of the best modern comedies.

I like Dale and Tucker just fine, but don't get the huge love it gets.

It's been said a million times, but f**k High Tension. The worst ending I've ever seen ruined a very good horror movie.

I liked Vampires and Scream, but need to see them again.

Care for some gopher?
I liked Elysium when it was in theatres. It needs a rewatch, though. About five years ago, the Austin Powers movies were one of my favourite movies, but that has changed a lot now. Anyway, Heather Graham is extremely gorgeous in it. Haven't seen the other ones.