The Sci-Fi Slob's Top 250 Greatest Films

→ in
Tools    

I don't think I've seen Enemy at the Gates, but it looks and sounds like so many other films, plus the generic title, makes me unsure if I have or not.

Critters is fun. Haven't seen it in ages.

Not a fan of Sofia Coppola, but if forced to watch one of her movies again, I'd go with The Virgin Suicides.

I admired what Brick was going for, but it didn't really work for me.

Much like Enemy at the Gates, The Bone Collector looks and sounds like so many other films that I'm unsure if I've seen it or not. Pretty sure I have, though. Maybe.

I always get Kelly's Heroes and The Dirty Dozen confused.

Never seen Rumble in the Bronx. Most of the Jackie Chan movies I've seen have been his action-comedies (Rush Hour, Shanghai Noon, etc.). I'd like to go back and watch his martial-arts movies at some point.

I've seen The Negotiator, but nothing about it stuck out to me.

Anyways, interesting start to the list. I'm really digging the format, if not the films.

Let the night air cool you off
I've only seen Brick so far, it's a creamy turd of a film...but the other films look fun at least

Also...was Kurten Dust a typo or a joke? because I laughed.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I watched Orphan for the first time the other night and actually enjoyed it. It's not a movie I'd place in my top favourites, but it was a decent enough horror flick. I sort of scene the ending coming but it's was still quite scary.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I really enjoyed Orphan, and Ruins is actually one of those movies that I first put on my IMDb list. It has been there forever, but all the reviews have really thrown me off...

Care for some gopher?
Triangle is a great film. I was blown away by the ending. Didn't like The Faculty, though.

I didn't care for Outland, but my mum really liked it. I've probably not seen it since I was about 10. You know I'm a fan of Triangle and I like The Faculty, too. Not as big a fan as some here, though.

Not seen any of these. But I'm liking the formatting a lot.

ETA: Whoops. Actually I've seen The Negotiator and The Faculty, though I remember next to nothing about the latter. The Negotiator is a really fun action flick.

Orphan really surprised me. Much better than I expected it to be. I know some people hate the twist, but I dug it.

The Ruins had some very impressive gore, but overall I thought the movie pretty much sucked.

Not seen Outland, but it sounds fun. Not seen Triangle, either, although I've heard good things. Hopefully the highly praised twist doesn't get spoiled for me before I get a chance to watch it.

I haven't seen The Faculty in many, many years, but I remember enjoying it.